[06]

no time to mourn, more zombies have appeared, i stand on a corner trying to regain my thoughts while the others look for a way down, cheong-san caught a sight of the white attacking hose, he and the others tried to tied a knot before letting it hang.

one by one goes down from the laboratory room to the second room when i hesr gyeong-san yellnout that ms. park's whereabouts. i went down after my brother.

"min-jae ah!" ms. park called me and helped me in the broadcasting room. "on-jo and cheong-san are still upsatirs." i said as soon as i made it.

i went to my brother's side and waited for the next person to get down from the rope, i saw a glimpse of on-jo's shoes and ms.park immediately helped her down.

suddenly a bunch of zombies were falling from the sky, "cheong-san!" on-jo panics.

cheong-san hangs on the hose with a zombie holding onto his legs as he struggles to kick down the zombies, "cheong-san! on your legs!" i hear su-hyeok yells, i felt at ease knowing my friend was still alive.

~🍙~

"look!" gyeong-su yells, "it's su-hyeok." pointing at him.

"what are they doing?" dae-su blinks, "they are hugging." wu-jin chuckles.

"ooh, that's kinda sus though." i commented while looking at them as on-jo helped them both inside the studio.

"what the fuck?" my brother looks at me weirdly, "what? it's true." i said shrugging.

i watched na-yeon begans to whine for the window to shut and that's when i knew another fight between the duo starts.

"ughh, can't they just stop already?" i whine, covering my ears, not wanting to hear them.

"i think it's impossible." wu-jin says while i began to whine more as my brother telling me to stop.

i sat on a chair, far from the commotion. a couple of minutes later, everyone calms down after the duo stop arguing, joon-young notice the computer, "oh, the internet is still working!" he rushes towards the computer while limping as he unlocks the computer before opening facebook.

"instagram too!" dae-su chimes in.

"you have followers too?"

dae-su made no sound, "facebook it is."

"hey logged into my twitter." i said as i walk towards the computer and logged into my account, soon notifications came in, "how many followers do you have?" he asked. "your notification keeps coming."

"i game bro." i said, smirking.

he looked at me disbelief. the first video that showed up on the trends was a policeman and a civilian running away from the zombies, "damn.." i whispered, i silently thank god that mom and dad are overseas.

a wild hose that was hanging outside by the window went wildly, hitting the glass making everyone turned their gaze to it.

cheong-san slowly approach the broken window, "cheong-san, don't get to close." ms. park says about to leave na-yeon's side but she pulls ms. park back from leaving her.

everyone steps backwards but the zombie are slowly getting inside, which makes cheong-san start fighting it off by using a stick of mob, he hits the zombie yet there is no effect on the zombie before
he stabs it in the heart.

"hey, if you want to kill it, aim for the head." i told him.

the zombie wouldn't stop struggling so gyeong-su help his friend, together they pushed the zombie away from the window but it made the zombie even more angry as it grabs onto the window frame and pushes itself into the room.