[04]

"i wasn't bitten." he denied, everyone was already backing away, stopping from what they were told do so, "no, no. i.." he tried to deny while rolling his sleeves down covering the bite mark, "i wasn't bitten." he insisted.

"it's a bite mark." i said, confirming.

"i said it isn't. don't talk back to me." he continue to deny.

everyone stood back, my brother grab my arm trying to pull me back, but i ignored him.

"well, it looks like you were bitten." i said harshly.

"i wasn't." coach kang raising his voice in anger, "how many time do i have to tell you?"

"then why the hell are you hiding it? just show it to us." i-sak butted in, making everyone shock.

"i think you should leave now." i told him.

"what?" coach kang's eyes widened.

"get out of here immediately!" i says.

"you want me to go out there?" he asks, pointing angrily outside of the classroom.

"after all i did to get here? you want me to go back out." he confirmed. i stepped forward near i-sak, pulling her back behind me, ready to defend her.

"get out of here!" i-sak says. forcing coach kang to get out.

"you shitheads!" coach kang yells, shocking everyone for cursing to a student inappropriately.

"how dare you yell at a teacher?" he snaps.

"come here!" he adds.

"like hell i am!" i yelled at him

pulling i-sak behind me, on-jo pulled both my arms along with i-sak, "come here!" he ignored me and gestures to i-sak but i kept pulling her behind me.

"now!" he yells at i-sak, "you won't?" coach kang slowly approach us but we moved away making the rest to be cautious. my brother, cheong-san and su-hyeok wanting to get us but stopped when coach kang's nose begin to bleed.

we watched coach kang turned away from us suddenly on-jo hits coach kang's head with a bag, "you bitch." coach kang says to on-jo, slowly approaching her, i was ready to attack him but he falls making everyone stumble backwards.

coach kang moves around, his bones cracking, we moved back when coach kang suddenly attacks onto min-ji startling everyone and bites her jaw.

dae-su pushes su-hyeok out of his way and pushes coach kang off min-ji, "dae-su yah.. what should i do?" she ask him with tears on her eyes, i look at them pity.

coach kang stood up and began to charging towards both wu-jin and su-hyeok, before that happens my brother uses the desk to pin the coach against the wall.

"let's go! removed the desk and chairs out from the door!" i yell but no one pays attention since they were looking at min-ji who's asking for help.

na-yeon hurried to the door and began removing the desk from the door but min-ji approached her causing her to panic and kick min-ji to the ground.

before she could attack na-yeon, dae-su held onto her, holding her tightly before i ran towards na-yeon and began helping her remove the table.

su-hyeok runs to help us before opening the door, "go! go! hurry! leave!" gesturing towards the girls, getting them to safety, na-yeon runs out first with the girls, leaving me behind with the boys.

i ran after them, passing i-sak before grabbing her hands until na-yeon fell to the ground and zombies began to appear, with quick thinking i ran passed her and kick a zombie in the face.

"woah." a smile creep out of my face. "this is like a zombie game that i've played." i said, getting excited.

"min-jae! focused." su-hyeok and my brother joins me, fighting the zombies away and everyone began to join us.

cheong-san came running with a glass of window as he began to push the zombies away from their teeth. soon everyone begins do to the same, pushing the zombies away from each other. we were struggling when dae-su came charging towards the zombies with a door that he had broken.

the girls watches him struggles before helping him as we were surrounded by zombies.

"open the door!" dae-su says struggling.

"it's locked." i-sak cried out, unable to unlock the door since it was chained. my brother looked around when he spotted a fire extinguisher, he rushed towards it, and used it's body to break the chain, few seconds later it opened and we pushed the zombies away before rushing inside the laboratory room.

i sat besides my brother, catching my breath, i moved my hands to my hoodie pocket to feel if my nintendo is still there, feeling the presence i was relief.

"fuck!" dae-su yelled as a zombie's hand wiping blood to his face. "shit! the windows open." joon-yeong tried to help by hitting the zombie's hand with a fire extinguisher but accidentally hit the window making the glass shatters.

ji-min helped by hitting it too but the zombies continued to move outside.

"hey. the table." i pointed out.

the boys pushed the table, blocking the window and the zombies.

i started helping them by putting the chairs on top of it. "where's the phone? i'll try calling them again." na-yeon questioned.

"i dropped it." on-jo said nervously, "i'm sorry guys." she apologized looking at everybody.

"how could you lose it!" na-yeon said with annoyance.

"who cares about that right now? this is more urgent." gyeong-su exclaimed.

"who are you to butted in?" na-yeon questioned gyeong-su stopped, looking at her.

"what?"

"it's because you didn't hold the door." she said.

"if you had, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in." she adds.

"we almost died because of you."

"then maybe you should have held the door." gyeong-su scowled at na-yeon, "You're a fucking asshole." na-yeon told gyeong-su.

"you bitch." gyeong-su said, grabbing na-yeon.

"how dare you touch me."

"shut the fuck up everyone!" my brother yelled, making everyone froze, "let me have a break without you guys blaming each other's throat."

i patted my brother's shoulder, comforting him.

"this is so annoying." i hear na-yeon mumbled.

"hey. where's su-hyeok?" wu-jin asked.

"has anyone seen him?"

"cheong-san, you were with him." on-jo said worriedly.

"he was behind me..." cheong-san replied.