[03]

"hey. you okay?" i walked towards i-sak, checking to see if she got hurt, "yeah. i'm okay, i'm not hurt." she replied, i sigh in relief.

once i was satisfied with i-sak not getting hurt nor injured, everyone began to search through everyone's bags for any devices. while joon-yeong and gyeong-su guard the door, preventing the zombies into the classroom.

"see if there's any devices." wu-jin ask.

"it's not here." dae-su replied.

looking through everyone's bags. i began to put my hands into my hoodie pocket to feel if my precious nintendo is still in there, it was gift from my brother and i certainly can't afford to lose it.

"here!" i-sak exclaimed, holding a phone in here hands as she checked the phone. "i found one."

everyone except me and my brother gathered around her. "whose is it?" min-ji asked.

"it's on yeong-ju's desk." she replied.

"fuck. it's locked." i-sak cursed.

"well do something." na-yeon says as she harshly shook i-sak's shoulders with desperation on her face.

"what do you want me to do? it's locked." i-sak cried out.

until cheong-san spotted yeong-ju by the door, banging her hands on the door glass.

"there she is!" he pointed to yeong-ju, "here, lemme try" he put out his hand to i-sak, she gave
him the phone and rushed toward the door as he tried to make the phone recognize her face.

"Try a bit closer" su-hyeok stated looking a bit of happy.

"pftt." i snickers, "ya! that's not how it works." i tried to hide my laugh.

"her face is covered with blood. it's not gonna work, try an emergency call because we don't need to unlock it." my brother told him.

cheong-san realize then dialing the emergency number, "hello!" he greeted whoever's on the phone, with nervous expression plastered on his face.

"hyung, it's kinda cool you know, it's like we're in a zombie game." i whispered to him.

"not the time min-jae, let's not joke around first." he slapped the back of my head.

"ow."

"are you sure they are coming?" someone asked cheong-san. "would they believe me? we're high schoolers after all." he replied.

"of course they'll think we were pranking." i scoffed.

on-jo decided to step up then looked at cheong-san "let me try." she said as she begin to call the fire department.

"let's try calling the cops again." na-yeon speaks up, making everyone turn their heads to her.

"what did we jus-." cheong-san says.

"get them to listen." she insisted, cutting his words.

"i am but they won't pick up." on-jo says with the phone still pressing to her ears.

na-yeon suddenly turned to nam-ra, "hey, you."

"do something." she commanded nam-ra.

"tell ms. park to come and help us." she continue to command nam-ra, making nam-ra to face her.

"do what exactly?" su-hyeok interfere, defending nam-ra.

"i don't know, anything." she looks to su-hyeok confused.

"what have you done as a class president?" she turned to face nam-ra, making the rest of us tense.

"stop." one of the girls said.

the class went silent. nam-ra slowly steps away from her table and walk slowly approaching na-yeon, "teacher's office? so you just want me to leave now?" nam-ra said calmly, making everyone go silent.

"well if that's what your offering." na-yeon replied nervously.

"you told me to do something." nam-ra continues, "do you want me to leave?" she asked na-yeon.

"stop it, both of you." on-jo butt in, "she's only saying that because your the class president."

"yeah, your right?" dae-su said awkwardly.

"so just be patient okay?" wu-jin finished.

nam-ra turned to face both of them but they look away, "so stupid, typical."

"what typical?" on-jo ask, being confused.

nam-ra faced to on-jo, "now that we are in the mess, suddenly i'm your class president." making on-jo turn quiet, ouch..

"we called the police, so i'm sure we'll be fine soon." su-hyeok told us, trying to make the tension in the classroom fade.

"but no one's coming." na-yeon whines, making me irritated.

ji-min stood up from her chair and charged towards na-yeon but i-sak, min-ji and hyo-ryeong pulled her back, "enough already. we're all scared too!" she snarls.

"that's why i am telling them to call them!" na-yeon snarls back.

"why don't you do it, then?" ji-min retorted but hye-ryeong and min-ji pulled each other away.

"ladies, ladies, can you just stop the whining?" gyeong-su interrupts them, i nod my head and
agreeing with gyeong-su.

"so now your butting in, shithead." na-yeon cursed at gyeong-su. making me creating an 'o' with my mouth, knowing what's about to happen next.

"what?" gyeong-su was in shocked to hear what na-yeon just called him, "did you just call me shithead?" gyeong-su asked, slowly approaching na-yeon, "call me shithead, you shithead." gyeong cursed back at her, approaching slowly towards her but stops when dae-su and wu-jin holding him. i silently enjoying this.

while gyeong-su grunts against wu-jin and dae-su, the bickering stops and joon-yeong gestures him to go back holding on the door when suddenly the door opens, startling everyone.

everyone stood back, looking cautiously at the person, "coach kang." gyeong-su identified.

coach kang faced everyone, eyes widening, "is everyone okay?" he asked us, gyeong-su nodded and coach kang let out a relief.

"what about you? you weren't bitten right?" gyeong-su asked coach kang.

"no of course not. i'm, i'm all right." coach kang breathed out.

"hey let's block the door first." coach kang told us, grabbing a desk to block the path.

everyone began to move all the desk forwards to block the path but i-sak approach on-jo with her eyes locked onto something, she whisper something to on-jo. i followed where her eyes went and saw a bite mark on coach kang's arms.

ah shit

"coach kang." on-jo called out. making him turn to face her, i grab i-sak gently, backing away. "your arms."

"what are you doing? come here and help us." coach kang bombed to them both.

"you have a bite mark on your arm!" on-jo yells catching everyone's attention, everyone stops moving desk and stares at coach kang's arms.

(1102 words)