[13]

the chairs starts to fall, we struggled as zombies keeps swarming into the music room.

"dae-su, you have to create more sound." on-jo said in urgency as she peeks through the curtains.

"DIE ZOMBIES! DIE YOU FUCKERS!" he shouts as he struggles.

i can feel the force, more zombies keeps coming, it's really getting hard to maintain the barriers. "i wanna go home." i cried.

"dae-su yah, one more time." on-jo cried.

dae-su grumbles beside me, he took a deep breathe before, "STUPID ZOMBIES! COME HERE FUCKERS!"

the girls starts to make noises using the instruments while me and the boys remain to keep the barrier.

"wu-jin ah." cheong-san called.

"we can't go out yet, not yet!" wu-jin yelled.

all of us were sweating bullets as it gets harder every second that passes by.

i heard the door from the other side broke and fall, snarls were getting louder.

i felt my hoodie being grab and my nintendo falls, i widened my eyes as i punched the zombie who grabbed my hoodie and i crouch down to grab my nintendo and quickly slipped into my pocket but this this time i kept my hand to it, to avoid my nintendo from falling again.

"stupid zombie, almost broke my nintendo!" i yelled.

"stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" i burst out in anger, sudden energy coming out of me.

"how much longer?"

"just wait a little more."

the others are keeping the barriers up while wu-jin is spotting, "it's clear! we have to go now!"

one by one began to leave until it's my turn, i ran to the stairs with the others.

"run! run!" i heard cheong-san yelled behind me.

it wasn't long, we reached the rooftop, we haven't encountered any of the zombies cause of the sound from the music room distracted them.

"come on, open it!" dae-su said.

i gather my breath before running to the door, slamming myself hard, it managed to create a small dent.

"it's locked." cheong-san panted.

"yeah, no shit."

"what?" dae-su gasps in disbelief, slightly pushing cheong-san to try opening it himself. he starts pounding on the door, slamming his weight on the metal. it created a loud clanging sound.

cheong-san rushes to the small box, the keypad chiming everytime he presses a number. all of his guesses are wrong.

joon-yeong starts slamming his fist on the door, "is anyone inside?! anyone?! open the door!" he keeps banging on the wall.

"guys, they're coming."

everyone stops at what they're doing, cheong-san immediately goes down the stairs with su-hyeok. we all wait with a bated breath, peeking down the railings of the stairs as the snarls starts to become louder.

i began to grab a pole with my brother, cheong-san, and su-hyeok following me, we prepared from them to come.

the growls get louder as the other tried to open the door. the girls spread the tarp around, it trapped the zombies but some of them managed to get away with it.

me and the other guys started to attack the zombies, one managed to sneak of behind me but i was to occupied with the one in-front of me, before the zombie could manage to grab me, my brother kick the zombie as it falls.