Worse For One, Better For The Other

It's been a week since the prank. Sirius had the most difficult time in his life. He was all alone, no one wanted to be around him, even James barely talked to him. The only people that talked to Sirius were James and Mary, and maybe Marlene at some point.
Mary talked to him because she knew the situation, she and Sirius are much a like.
Both very goofy and energetic, the life of the party. They both know how it is to do those stupid mistakes from ignorance and stupidity.
But everyone else acted like Sirius was a monster.
Lily gave him dirty (and not good dirty) looks in the hall, Peter looked terrified every time Sirius set an eye on him, Snape looked at him with more hate than ever but also with happiness, Snape was sure he won a war.
But most importantly Moony, every time Moony looked at him his heart melted, he just wanted to hug him, every time he saw Moony's sad look setting on him he wanted to drown in a sea of tears, to disappear, to run from Moony or even to him, to his open arms, to the old, better, happy times.

————————————

Remus started to feel better, started to be happier, started to be him self again, he didn't feel like a monster anymore, like he felt a month ago, and that was an improvement.

But for the first time in his life, he missed something like he never did before, he missed love. It was the first time love left him, because he never loved before Sirius, so he never got the chance to miss it.