Chapter Two

Jade

I suddenly feel a heavy body collapsed on me, I look at the figure, and to my shock, it's no other than Tori Vega.
What the fuck?
If she is messing with me I will rip her heart out.

I still can't register what is happening, I keep staring at the body of the person I hate the most with wide eyes.
I feel people moving around me, their voices seem to be very faint.
The next thing I know Beck Oliver is trying to take away Vega.

"Jade remove your hand so I can take her to the nurse," Beckett declares.

I send him a death glare and hold Vega so tight getting a good grip on her, then take her motionless body to the nurse's office.

I clutch my heart, I don't care about Vega, she could straight up go to hell for all that I care, but why am I feeling worried right now.

I hear slight groans coming from the half Latina.

"What happened?" She asks in a fragile voice.

What happened is that you fucking fainted on me and distressed the shit out of me, I wanted to say, but I couldn't, she can't know I was worried, I don't want her to have the wrong impression and think that I care about her.

"You Blacked Out," I say nonchalantly

"Put this ice on your forehead and You should feel better" the school nurse interrupts

"NO! How the hell are you a nurse? Is your only job distributing ice, she passed out she didn't bruise herself."

I snatch Vega's arm and drag her to the janitors closer.

"What are you doing jade?"

I pull a chocolate bar from my bag and hand it to tori.

"Eat this, your blood pressure must have dropped you need something sweet."

She looks at me with a petrified expression as if I told her that she was getting kicked out of Hollywood Arts, I do wish that was the case.

"Um, maybe, I should just put ice on my forehead as the nurse said."

Does she think I have the whole day? I start shoving the chocolate in her mouth before she can react.

"Munch it and swallow it vega, if you pass out on me again, I swear to the Devil you're going to wish you were never born," I say with venom, filled in my mouth.

I head out not giving her time to reply because I don't want to hear her annoying voice anymore and she is a big girl who can take care of herself.

What the hell is wrong with you Jade? The girl just fainted and you left her all alone, what if she ends up dying in there and gets eaten by moths.
Oh, I would enjoy seeing vega being eaten by pests.

You know what? I hope she faints again, she deserves it for falling right into my girls.
That hurt like a fucking bitch. What? Try getting something heavy to be thrown on your boobs.

On second thought, I'm going to go and check on her again, it's not that I care about her, I just don't want her soon-to-be deceased body to stink up the janitor's closet.

I re-enter the janitor's closet and glimpse Vega sitting on the ground with her face hidden in her arms.

"Did you eat the whole thing? Or do you want me to shove something else inside your mouth?" I ask.

She tilts her head and glares at me, I wait for her reply but all she does is stare into my eyes.

I mean, I know that I am the sexiest human on the whole planet, but this is not the time for her to be gawking like that.