Chapter Four

Jade's Pov

"What happened yesterday?" My incredible ex-boyfriend who understands the significance of fidelity asks.

I'm really not in the mood for another assertion today, plus, I don't want to get disciplined for a useless piece of shit like him.

"What do you want?" I ask in a monotone, how the hell did I ever love him, was I that blind because seriously, I thought he was the most stunning human being to ever exist but now I am noticing how much of a hideous-looking guy he is, honestly, he is below average.

"I mean with Lane, why did he call you in his office?"

"Why do you care?"

"I've always cared about you, just because we broke up doesn't mean I don't care."

JADE!

don't you dare to do anything that you'll later regret.

He needs to be given a standing ovation and a trophy for being the fairest boyfriend of the year.

Is this cunt for real?

No way in hell did he just say that.

Either he is doing this on purpose so I'll harm him and get suspended or he doesn't have a brain. I think it's the second part.

"I'm going to leave before I use my scissors on you."

After this, I need a large cup of coffee, my head is throbbing, and I need to excavate a way to make him stay away from me.

But, first, I need to find Cat and give her the bibbles she made me pledge to buy for her, since, she's banned from purchasing them.

I would never admit it out loud, but I care about Cat, if anyone dared to hurt that kid, they'll end up getting decapitated by me.

I couldn't have said no to her when she asked me to get her bibbles, I hate to see her cry and if she did, I wouldn't have been able to sleep all night long because of guilt.

She might act like a little child, but deep down Cat is wise and smart. She's the only person I could trust with anything, never mind, not really, the girl got a loose mouth.

Cat is the one who pretty much understands me, just like I'll always be there for her, I know she also would.

Where is this little dingus hiding, I don't have all day long, I might as well go and search for her, near her locker.

Ah, there she is, such a terrific day, first I had to converse with Beck, now Cat is standing next to Vega, and I don't want to have an encounter with her.

"CAT! Come and get your bibbles." I command

"Jadeyyyy, you got my bibbles, yay." She squeals like a 3-year-old, ecstasy beaming on her face.

"Don't call me that." I angrily reply

"I'm sorry Jadey, I mean Jade, can I have my bibbles now?"

I roll my eyes at her, I know for a fact she messed my name up on purpose, but I shrug it off and hand the child her bibbles.

"This is the first and last time, I am getting you bibbles, you remember what happened last time."

"I know, this is the last time I promise." She squeals again

Out of nowhere, I feel little hands hugging me real tight. This might be the most disgusting feeling in the world. I have no notion how people enjoy hugs or affection of some sort, the thought of it alone makes me want to puke.

"Cat I will count to three and if you do not get your hands off of me, you will end up with no hands," I warn

"One, Two, don't make me get to three." And she's off, running away, God knows where.

"Hey, CAT, do not leave me alone with this peasant," I speak loudly so she could hear me

"You know, I'm standing next to you, right?"
Vega decides to speak up.

"And why should I care?"

I then notice the way she is looking, with puffy red eyes, and messy hair, she did not even bother wearing something decent. Even though she looks like she's queasy, she still looks cute.

Did I just say she looks cute? I meant she looks disgusting.

The word cute shall not be used in Jade West's Dictionary.

"How was your date with Ryder?"

She looks hesitant and averts her eyes for a second. I oath to Lucifer that if he hurt her, his dick will be chopped off. Not that I care about Vega or anything, but she is Cat's friend and I care about Cat.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Acting like what?" I asked confused

"Treating me like a person." I give her a death glare, she always seems upset that I don't treat her nicely, and now that I am somewhat concerned, she seems skeptical.

"You were right, he's a douchebag, he canceled the date last minute, I should have listened to you."

"Oh no, I was just jealous of the one and only Tori Vega," I speak in Vega's 90's voice.

"Jade, for the hundredth time, I talk nothing like that."

"I'm going to go now, so people, do not think we are friends."

"But we are friends." She pouts

"Who lied to you, we are not friends and we'll never be." Her brain seems to be the size of grain because she is not comprehending the fact that we are not friends.

"Okay maybe we are not friends but we are friends, kind of."

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

"Oh and Vega, don't get miserable over worthless boys," I add and go away to get my coffee, which I've been craving for ages.