2

We had been training every day for 2 weeks straight at Cobra Kai. I was picking everything I had learnt from my dad back up again and miguel was catching on pretty quickly.

Miguel and I were becoming really good friends, I even told him that I would sit with him at lunch one day this week. He was very excited about that because apparently his friends think I'm really pretty. For some reason that made me really happy when miguel told me that even though many guys say that to me.

His friend, Eli, the boy in the sweater, i realized was in my biology class. I catch him staring at me all the time.

~~~~

At lunch a few days later I decided to go and sit with miguel. I told my girls that me and him trained together and that I was going to sit with him just this once.

"Liana this is crazy, we wouldn't be caught dead talking to losers", yasmine sneered.

"Well then I better leave now before someone catches me with you yas" I said walking away with a smile.

I could hear sam and moon laughing as I neared Miguel's table.

"Hey liana, Finally today's the day! Here sit down!" Miguel said while gesturing to a chair next to him.

"miggyyy I'm so happy to see you we never talk at school" I said smiling.

"Ahem- um- excuse me miguel aren't you going to introduce us to your friend" his friend Demetri interrupted.

"oh yeah, well you both already know liana, but liana this is Eli and Demetri."

"Hi" I said smiling at Eli.

He gave me a soft smile and didn't say anything.

Demetri started, "I cant believe liana grace is sitting with us, miguel how did you pull this off?"

Miguel scoffed, "I didn't pull anything off demetri, we're just friends, besides I don't think I could pull her if I tried." He laughed

"Awh miggy you know I love ya but yeah you definitely couldn't my friend" I patted him on the back and we started laughing.

A teacher got up on a chair and started talking about how people were sending messages to some kid with a facial deformity.

Eli covered his lip with his hand and everyone started staring at him.

I actually thought Eli was really cute but I would never consider dating him. I've always gone for bad boys and Eli is definitely the opposite. It's kinda a shame.

I bent over to him and said "hey Eli, if anyone gives you a hard time just tell me and I'll kick their ass"

"Thanks liana for um-uh- you know being so nice" he smiled shyly.

I touched his shoulder and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "by the way, I think you're really cute and your lip looks badass"

I pulled away to see his face and he was blushing like crazy and trying to stop uncontrollably smiling.

~~~

Eli's POV

She was literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've liked her ever since freshman year. She was tough and strong but also sweet and kind. And her eyes. Wow. I get lost in them every time.

I cant believe she called me cute.

Liana grace Lawrence

Called me

Eli Moskowitz

Cute.

She was probably just saying it to be nice, a girl like her would never like some freak like me. It was just impossible.

I have to change for her. I want her and this is the only way I can get her.