6

The next day I got a text from an unknown number

111-999-2321

Hey liana

I was thinking

I would like to take you out;)

Like on a date

Who is this?

It's Eli

I mean

Hawk

Oh hey Eli:)

By the way i rly like ur hair LOL

Thanks princess

The date?

I'll take that as a yes

Haha ok Eli sure

We can go on a date

I'll pick you up at 8 beautiful;)

~~~~

"Mooonn please help me pick out what to wearrr" I begged moon who was laying on my bed.

"You have better style than me are you kidding?? Liana are you excited!!" Moon said enthusiastically.

"I mean it's just a date I've been on many. But yeah I'm excited cuz damn he is so hot moon. I mean he was cute before but he's like actually confident now. I don't know I mean I also kind of find it adorable how he has never been on a date and probably never had his first kiss or anything...." I said while staring into space.

"Jeez you do like him liana" moon said snapping me out of it

"All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind being his first if you know what I mean" I said winking and moon started dying laughing.

I finally picked out my outfit, we were just going to golf n stuff, I'd been there thousands of times. Either on dates or just with my dad. I love it there.

I picked out a black mini dress

I like to overdress:)

~~~~

Around 8 there was a knock on my door

"WHO IS IT" my dad yelled

"Dad shush it's El- I mean hawk, we're going to golf n stuff." I answered

"Oh okay that's fine I like that kid" he approved

When I opened the door Eli's eyes spread open and roamed my body up and down.

"Wow liana- you look- beautiful- i mean.." he paused for a second- "you are beautiful". It was like his breath was taken away

"Awhh thanks Eli you look- like- hot" I emphasized the t on hot and dragged the word on which made him smile.

His hair wasn't slicked up in a Mohawk it was down, it looked so good like that.

"HEY HAWK, KEEP MY DAUGHTER SAFE AND BRING HER BACK BY MIDNIGHT" My dad yelled from the couch.

"GOT IT SENSEI" Eli replied back to him

"Cmon lets go" I suggested

He smirked

He grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the house while closing the door behind me.

He led me to his car and opened the passenger door for me and I climbed in.

Once we started driving he put left his hand on my thigh-

"Okay Eli not so fast" I laughed while picking up his hand and removing it

He took advantage of me picking up his hand by interlocking his fingers with mine and looked over to me with a proud look on his face.

"Wow liana holding hands already, and I thought I was being forward" he said sarcastically while keeping his eyes on the road.

"You're right you are being forward- I paused and moved his hand back onto my thigh- but I don't mind"

I kept my eyes focused Infront of me as he glanced over to me smirking like a happy little kid on Christmas morning.

~~~~