4

The next day at Cobra Kai, the dojo was half as full as it was the day before, I guess my dad scared some people off.

"Dad you really have to tone it down, most of the students left after yesterday"  I begged him

"Liana please I'm not going to turn all pussy just because a few wimps chickened out"

"Dad cmon, think about the money. These people are literally paying you just think about me and how we need that."

I walked away from him over to Miguel at the front of the dojo.

I turned around and I saw Eli

He was already looking at me and smiled shyly

He came back.

I was weirdly really happy to see him and I was glad my dad didn't scare him off.

Until...

"Lip. Look even Lip is tougher then those guys" my dad pointed at Eli.

"could you please not call me that" Eli muttered

"Sorry what"

"i said could you please not call me that" Eli repeated.

I started feeling really bad and decided to say something "dad- sensei- I will warm them up" I said.

"No liana lip has something he wants to say" my dad shushed me and turned back to Eli.

He started insulting his lip again and it was getting worse.

"Are you one of those challenged kids?"

"The doctor said I could be on the spectrum" Eli replied  as my dad got closer.

" I don't know what that is but get off it pronto" my dad said dumbly

He continued by taunting Eli to do something crazy to distract from his lip.

"Go gauge your eye out, actually don't do that you would still look like a freak"

With that, Eli stormed out of the dojo. He looked angry, I have never seen him look like that before. I was worried.

"DAD What the fuck!" I couldn't believe he did that.

I was furious