3

Miguel had told Eli and Demetri to come to Cobra Kai but supposedly demetri was being a bitch about it.

Until

A few days later

I was sitting with my girls at lunch. There was a rumour going around that Sam had sucked off Kyler.

~We all knew it wasn't true and Sam was going through a lot being picked on. Every time I was with Sam and someone brought it up I would do some thing to make them back off.

Miguel has told me that he really likes sam but I haven't told sam anything just because I'm not sure she even knows who miguel is besides knowing we train together. ~

Sam was on her way to our table when kyler started taunting her, I got up straight away and made my way over but miguel was already there.

"Just leave her alone kyler" Miguel said

"What are you gonna do about it rhea" kyler turned to him.

I stepped infront of miguel, "Back off kyler, you're a pussy and we all know sam would never touch your two inch dick." I sneered

"Awh little li-li you wanna act tough, come on beautiful why don't I take you out instead, huh? You would be welcome to do even more to me than sam did, and I know you would like it." He said turning to his friends and laughing

That was my last straw, right then I punched him in the face.

His friends started to come at me and miguel stopped them.

We were full on fighting with kyler and his puppets using all the moves my dad taught us.

There was just kyler left and miguel threw me a lunch tray and I hit him over the head with it. He fell to the ground.

"That's Cobra Kai" miguel declared

"Bitch" I spat. While standing over kyler

Miguel turned to me and everyone started cheering for us. Let's fucking goooo

~~~~

The next day at training, the dojo was packed with kids from our school.

I was talking to my dad at the front of the dojo when I noticed Eli.

"One second dad..." And I walked over to him

"Hey Eli, demetri, I cant believe you're here!"

"hey liana grace, um- uh - yeah me neither" Eli said while looking at his feet

I smiled at his shyness, "just a heads up guys, my dad is pretty tough so if he says anything to either of you, honestly just ignore it"

I walked back to the front with miguel and my dad began teaching his students.

My dad was insulting everyone in the dojo but when he got to Eli I cringed.

Eli looked so embarrassed, I would've said something but my dad would have been mad.

Demetri talked back to my dad and that's when it went south.

My dad eventually side swiped  demetri onto the mat.

Welp that's the last time demetri is ever stepping foot in here.

I hoped that my dad wasn't to hard on Eli and he came back.