Part-3

I woke up...... In the morning but I won't go to college today as today is Sunday.... So I have planned to watch movies with my friends......
(I got ready in to this)

Jennie's mom-where are u going

Jennie's mom-where are u going.... Don't you remember that today your dad's friend come over.....!!
Jennie-don't worry mom..... I will come before that so don't worry.....!! (*cold*)
Jennie's mom-but Jennie!!
Jennie-bye mom!! I will come by 6:00 one hour before they come....!!
I got into a car and reached the place where we decided to meet.....!!

(We enjoyed a lot as I made many friends too

(We enjoyed a lot as I made many friends too..... As soon as I saw it's 6:30 I left from there!!)
                                (Jennie pov)
I came home..... My mom told me to get ready as they gonna come I said ook!!)
I came to my room and changed into an elegant dress)

 My mom told me to get ready as they gonna come I said ook!!) I came to my room and changed into an elegant dress)

(I came downstairs and what I saw completely shocked me....!! I was fucking shocked... By the way he looking fuckingg hot).....!!

Jennie-Taehyung

Jennie-Taehyung... What are you doing here....!!
Jennie's mom-oohhh u know each other
Jennie-ya he is in my college only(*cold tone*
Jennie's mom-by the way she is Taehyung's mom.... Mrs kim
Jennie-hello!! Mrs kim
Mrs kim-hello Jennie....!!
Jennie's father-everyone is here so should we discuss about it Mrs kim...!!
Mrs kim-sure!!
(ook!! So u both are here as we want you to marry.... Each other....)
Taehyung-whatttttttttttttt(shouting)
Jennie-i won't(calmly)
Jennie's dad-jennie pls try to understand it's for business reason....!!
Jennie-ohh really then do one thing handle me all your business....!!
Jennie's dad-what....!!
Jennie-yes dad....i have to make sure na u are not selling me.....!!
(actually her dad was mafia.... And he gave his son to a mafia because of his condition..... And Jennie always takes holds him responsible.....!!)
Jennie's dad-dear.... Why are you being like this....!!
Jennie-i would be like this dad..... Now it's your choice what you have to do.... I will only marry after I have my hands on the company....!!
(actually her brother's dream was to get this company into a more higher position....!! Although it was already on higher position...!!that's why Jennie wanted the company in her hands to make sure....Theyy don't do anything to the company.....!!)
They tried very hard to convince Jennie but she didn't agree at last they had to agree with her....!!
Jennie's dad-ook!!
(Their parents planned everything fu or tommorow's they are getting married tomorrow.....!!)