Part-16

Jennie-do u still believe that Tzuyu Huh!!
Taehyung-yes I do believe her....!! Cause I saw the proof with my own eyes....!!! (teary eyes)and I wanna die...!!
Jennie-You can't come with me...!!
Taehyung-no
Jennie-ok guards capture him and take him to the car...
Gaurds-ok ma'am
                               (in hospital)
Taehyung-why are we here...??
Jennie-doctor mrs Kim where is she
Doctor-ma'am in room no 108
Jennie-ok doctor
Taehyung-is m m my mom alive or are again playing a game with me Huh!!
Jennie-come with me
Taehyung-ok
                              (in room no 108)
Taehyung-m m mom you are alive....
Mrs kim-yes I am thanks to Jennie she saved me out was all because of Jennie if it won't be for Jennie then that Tzuyu would have killed me...!!
Taehyung-thank you Jennie (teary eyes) I didn't believed you I didn't trusted you I abused you but still u helped my mother...!!
Jennie-hmmm......come to the office tomorrow there is an important meeting
Bye aunt!!
Mrs kim-bye Jennie...!!
Mrs kim-Taehyung whatever you did with Jennie was wrong don't you feel ashamed of yourself....
Taehyung-jennie mom I know whatever I did with Jennie was wrong and I wanna make up to her but I don't know how she won't be willing to give a second chance what should I do mom??
Mrs kim-see Taehyung she still loves you... But she dosen't wanna accept it as you really hurt her by your actions... Just try a little hard to make it up to her and she will agree...!!
Taehyung-i will try my best...!!
(A/n-this is the end of today episode... Will the love between Jennie and Taehyung again....or will they get apart....)