Part-6

Taehyung-leave me....!!
Tzuyu-taehyung what happened why are you being like this....!! (clingy)
Jiwoon-Mr Kim miss park and Mr Jung and Mr Choi are here for the meeting.....!!
Tzuyu-Aww... Baby you are so busy.... Huh!! (I will announce here that I am Taehyung's wife...!!)
Taehyung-leave me why don't you understand I am married....!! (shouting)
(by listening him everyone comes in)
Taehyung-....
Mr jung-hello Mr Kim who is this
Taehyung-Hey...''"..
Tzuyu-I am his wife.... By the way jennie what you are doing here....!!
Mr choi-ohh u know Miss park....!!
Tzuyu-what miss park she is jennie only ryt....!!
Jennie-hello Mrs Kim.... I am Park jennie.... New CEO of park cooperatives...!!
Tzuyu-h-hi Mrs park....!!
Jennie-by the way Tzuyu are you sure.... That you are Mrs kim.... My hubby is looking towards me....!!
Tzuyu-what do u wanna say...!!
Jennie-what I want to say is that I am Mrs Kim...!! Isn't it Taehyung...!!
Tzuyu-no!!
Taehyung-yeah she is Mrs Kim!!
(jennie tends to go towards him... But she tends to slip and they both fall on a sofa.... Taehyung hovering above jennie
They both were looking in each others eyes....!!)
Mr Jung-ahem ahem!!
Mr choi-ahem!! Umm Mr Kim and Mrs Kim....!!
(They both widen their eyes....!!)
Jennie-Sorry!!
Taehyung-sorry
Tzuyu-what the hell u both are doing...!!(shouting)
Jennie-what is your problem he is my husband.... Why are you always interfairing and Ya pls don't forget whom you are talking...... Otherwise I won't take a min.... To show you your status got it....!!
Tzuyu-hmm
Jennie-Security!!securityyyyyyyyyyyyyyy throw her out.....!!
Tzuyu-Nooooo!!
Security-ok ma'am
Jennie-stay away from my husband git it...(*cold tone*)
(Taehyung whispered in my ear awwww my wife is jealous)
Jennie-shut up i am not jealous......you should thank me That i helped you out....!!
Taehyung-ook okk thank u
Mr Jung and Mr choi-can we continue our meeting now....!!
Taehyung-yeah sure and sorry for the trouble....!!