Part-10

Taehyung-what no I won't cause I want you to feel..... That what it feels like to be betrayed....
Jennie-ohh really!!...Do u really think that if u will do s*x with a slut like her..... I would be jealous....!!
Taehyung-yesss..... I think this only and she is not a slut...... She is my fiancee
Jennie-great but are you planning to have two wives cause u know..... Until and unless..... You divorce me.... U can't marry her
Taehyung-i know(*confused state*)
Jennie-huh!!
Tzuyu-so yeah he will divorce u....!!
Jennie-great....
Tzuyu-baby..... Divorce her na.... Plsssssss baby(*cringy*)
Taehyung-ook anything for you baby
(He gave divorce to jennie....)
Jennie-Bye Mr kim...
                        (After some time)

Jennie-Mr Lee...
Mr lee-yes ma'am
Jennie-i have listened that brat again came to my office.....
Mr Lee-yes ma'am
Jennie-go and tell him.... I will only invest my money on the project made by ling yue..... The project made by his smaller brother
Mr lee-okk ma'am
Mr lee-Mr ling feng...... Miss park... Is not willing to invest in your project.....
Ling feng-but why??
Mr lee-cause she doesn't see the progress in your project.....so sorry....
Ling feng-how dare you(*getting aggressive*)
Jennie-how dare youuuu
Ling feng-I am sorry miss park
Jennie-u come in my office to threaten my staff huh(*sarcastic tone*)
Ling feng-No miss park I was just.....
Jennie-security throw him out
Ling feng-Miss park..... Come with me so where alone I will explain you
Jennie-hmm
                          (In hotel room)

 Come with me so where alone I will explain you Jennie-hmm                          (In hotel room)

Ling feng-so see miss park..... Let's make a deal....!!
Jennie-what kind of deal....!!
Ling feng-as you know my brother company is a lil bit more powerful than your company and you don't have the support of your husband too....i will make a deal
Jennie-what kind of deal!!
Ling feng-so the deal is you have to fullfill my sexual pleasure.... And if u did satisfy.... Me then I won't disturb you....and if u won't I will ruin you...
Jennie-oh really(she slapped him)
Ling feng-How dare you bitch at first i thought of going easy on you......but now i will fuck you so hard that u will die......
(Ling feng started coming closer to Jennie...... she took her blades and was going to hit him......when he held his hand and started kissing her harshly and roughly.....[A/n-jennie is strong also and powerful too.....bht she doesn't wanna hurt him....].....he started giving her hickeys on her neck....she pushed him backwards took a knife and cut his chest.....and told her guards to...clean the mess)
She came out of the room

      (Meanwhile at taehyung's mansion)

(When Jennie was gone they had their fourth round

(When Jennie was gone they had their fourth round.......tzuyu was saying baby stop please now.....it's going to be the fifth round before she completes her sentence......he started going more deep inside her.....)
Taehyung-see....tzuyu u have to fill my  thirst now....it's going to be fifth round but still i am not satisfied....(started going more deep)
Tzuyu-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!(she know how to satisfy him....she started to give him Back....!!)
Taehyung-spread your leds more wider baby.....yessssss!!(*moaning*)
                          (After an hour)
(Tzuyu and taehyung got ready....but tzuyu has some other intensions)
They reach the bar as tzuyu told him to come with her....

but tzuyu has some other intensions)They reach the bar as tzuyu told him to come with her

Tzuyu-baby drink this.........
Taehyun-ook
Tzuyu-drink this also
Taegyung-ook
(Tzuyu made him drink.....until and unless she was sure that he is completely drunk.....she took him home)
Tzuyu-baby sign these papers
Taehyung-why.....(*drunk state)
Tzuyu-baby just do it.....
Taehyung-ooookkkkkk(*drunk state*)
Tzuyu-yessssssss now i am the new CEO of Kim cooperatives rich and successful now i don't have to drool over boys like you or do it with them.....
(Tzuyu made taehyung sign the papers.....on which it was written that taehyung is willing to give her all his property and is will make her the CEO of kim cooperatives.....)