Part-11

(In the morning)
(Taehyung woke up and found himself on road.....)
Taehyung-what the fuck I am doing here..... Where is Tzuyu....
(Taehyung got up and Rached his mansion.... There he saw Tzuyu..... Sitting on his favourite chair and drinking hot coffee....)
Taehyung-tzuyu....
Tzuyu-Hi Taehyung!!
Taehyung-U did brought me yesterday home.... Ryt!!
Tzuyu-whose home...!!
Taehyung-my mansion??
Tzuyu-no baby.... It's my mansion...... If u want to stay.... Here be my sex slave..... Satisfy me...
Taehyung-shut the fuck up..... Who u are to tell me that and don't forget you are in my property....!!
Tzuyu-ohh really!!see these papers
...your mansion and your business and all of your property is mine now...!!
Taehyung-what I trusted you.....!!
Tzuyu-but baby.... I used you....!!
Tzuyu-Now either u become my sex slave.... Or get out ryt now...!!
Taehyung-I will die but I will never become your sex slave....!!
Tzuyu-as u wish baby... !!security show him the way out....!!
Security1-so Taehyung are u having fun in all this hehe
Security2-lets beat him up
(They beat him a lot..... Taehyung was bleeding and was now in road as he didn't have any place to stay..... He was begging on the road....) 
                         (After 3 months)
(Taehyung came across to a black porch car begging for something to eat....)
Jennie-wtf..... Taehyung is begging...!!
Mr lee-ma'am this person came to our office asking for a job....!!
Jennie-give him the job(*smirking*)
Mr lee-okay ma'am
Jennie-driver.... Just go ahead....!!
Driver-ok ma'am....
Jennie-mr Lee... Make a contract for Kim Taehyung that he has to be my personal assistant for 1 year and if he tried to cancel the contract he has to pay 9.8 millon yuan.....
Mr lee-ok ma'am don't worry it will be ready till.... Tommorow
                           (On the phone)
Mr lee-hello Mr kim Taehyung..... U get the job...!!
Taehyung-what really.....
Mr lee-Yes our boss really liked u and she wanted u to be her personal assistant....
But Mr kim Taehyung you have to sign a contract... That's the rule of our company....
Taehyung-ok I will
Mr lee-ok come to office tomorrow.... Sharply at 9:00
Taehyung-ok....!!
Mr Lee-work done ma'am
Jennie-(*smirking*)
(what will jennie do with Taehyung why did she have Taehyung when she hated him..... So much.... Or she still loves him and can't see him begging or there some other reason..... Will Taehyung and Jennie again reunite.... Is this destiny.... Let's wait for the next episode till then....)