CP_1🍼

Tae p.o.v
I'am always wake up at 6am and go to school at 6.30 am because i'am don't want to meet my mom but today she wake up bit early from normal,i sigh

"Taehyung!!! Wake up now or i will punch you today."actually everyday and after tae back from school tae will get punish from his mom . He don't know what wrong with his mom but his mom said that because of tae his father got accident.

"Mom i go to school first" "oh you're done i thought you're not. Remember to back early or you will accept your punishment understand!!!"Scold his mom.

At school
Tae p.o.v
When I reach at class i saw jhope and smile at him. He is my best friend .
"Taee!!"shouted jhope. "Can you stop shouted at me when i arrived!?!?"said tae with annoying tone."ohh did you just saw your mom early mornig?"jhope ask. He know everything stories about mom tae cause he think he can trust jhope more than his mom.

"Yes..she wake up bit early today and make me bad mood but after i saw you my bad mood is gone... thanks hobi..."tae said with his boxy smile.
"Aigoooo.. that's nice to hear that"

After school
"Tae can you walk alone today?"ask hobi.
"Emmm..why..." Tae snout his lips.
"Oh actually my parents want bring me lunch together at outside today ."jhope answer
"Oh..like that.. it's ok i can walk alone today but promise with me only today okey?"

"Yes tae just for today . If you can't back alone and need me to accompany you maybe i can tell to my parents for send you back..so how?" Hobi asked tae.

"Ohh it's ok i don't want to bother you and your family lunch. And i'am not little kid i'am 15 years old so for sure i can".tae answer.

"Oh!my parents has come..so see you tomorrow at school..and don't go anywhere just straight to your house and be careful...bye! "hobi warn tae.
"Yeah..and you too be careful and take care..bye hobi.."said tae.Today will be a long day.

Tae p.o.v
I walk alone to my house and i feel someone follow me from behind when i turn around i don't see anything ,maybe i was dreaming. I walk and i feel that felling back , i start run but someone caught me and inject me with needle at my neck.
Suddenly i feel dizzy."it's ok baby when you wake up everything will be normal back"that's the last sentence i heard before i fainted.

To be continued....

                                                                (440words)