CP_10🍼

"TAE!!" Jungkook shout
"He's here!! Jimin shout back and point at sofa in living room.
"Tae! Can you open your eyes for awhile!!..tae!!"
"I think he's fainted..we should go to hospital right now!!"
"Alright..bring him to car and i will call ambulance to take his mom"
"Okay ..open the car kook!"

At hospital
"Doc can you treat him?? He just fainted!"
"Alright put him here..i will treat him..dont worry"

They out from room and wait at outside

"So you have called a ambulance?"
"Yes..and i hope she died"
"Kook it's not nice if you said like that!"
"Then what should i do?! Go to her and ask her if we can take her son?! Huh!! After that she will take tae back!? It's what you want ?!!"
"No! For sure not but kook i want him to live with us because he need love from us..kook look here..take a breathe and relax.. there's nothing you should be mad..i just said it and don't take it serious.. I'm sorry okay?"
"No..i'm should say sorry to you chim..i can't control it..you know me when i mad right?"
"Yes i know you.. really know you.. that's why i don't give you go alone at there and i follow you or it will be worst"

Jungkook just sigh and jimin too

After 35 mins
Doc come our from ward and jungkook & jimin stand up

"So doc how is he?!"
"May i know who are you?"
"We are his friends"
"Oh! May i see his family?"
"His family is--"
"Dead" jungkook answer with blank face meanwhile jimin in shook.
"Ah..yes his parents ask us to take care of him"
"Okay if that so.. alright he has lost many blood because of cut"
"Cut?!!"
"Yes cut and it's look like worst but we have handled it so don't worry "
"Did he have anything else"
"Nothing but he just need to get a lot of rest and about his meal it's like he didn't eat for 3 days and because of he didn't drink enough water he's in hydrates but we have give him drip water so you two don't think too much..it will be okay.."
"Thank you so much doc.."
"My pleasure but can i see you two at my room cause i want to talk a little about his cut"
"Why? It's really worst?"
"It's like-..i think we should discuss it at my room.. let's go"
"Alright"

-----------------❣️----------------------

They follow doc until they reach at doc room.

"Have a sit"
"So what's about?"jungkook began to ask at doctor.
"The cuts look like he didn't do by himself"
"What!?"
"It means.. there's someone who make it?"
"Yes! I'm really sure"
"Why are you really sure?"
"Because the cuts most at the place that someone will not do it"
"What do you mean? I don't understand..can you tell us more?"
"Okay like this..if someone have depressed and want to cut themselves it should be at waist and others abdomen that they can hide it because they don't want to tell anyone about they depressed and about cuts so it will impossible to people see it but in tae cast it's look like the cut can't hide it and it will show the cuts to anyone like in face, neck and etc and tae look like he didn't have any depressed at all..so it's weird..did he lost or-"

"Yes! We lost it because he run away from our house and today we decided to find him and when we found him he look like that" jungkook explain to doctor.

"Where did you find him?"

"At old house but no one inside that house" jungkook lying to doctor and jimin just watch jungkook after that doctor.

"Oo..alright.. actually that's all i want to say but take care of him because he didn't deserve that it's look like really hurt went it touch with water."

"Alright..so when he will discharge?"

"Maybe tomorrow but we will see first"

"Okay thank you doc..we will go and thank's again for treat him"jimin say thank and bow before they go out from that room

"I'm sure this must be he's mom who make that's those cut!!"
"Jungkook calm down.. it's okay right now tae have safe and he with us right now ..so don't worry okay..lets go "

"Where?"

"Eat?! Because it's dinner time"

"Oh yeah..i didn't notice that we have arrived at dinner but we didn't eat lunch right?"

"It's okay because i don't feel hungry but i feel really hungry right now.. so let's go"

"Alright let's go..but who late will pay for the food" jungkook started run and leave jimin behind.

"Jungkook!! It's not fair!!"

To be continued......
(804 words)