CP_4🍼

In supermarket

Jimin p.o.v
ok i've taken kitchen items, cooking items, and more. Now I want to find items for baby boy tae.After I finished looking and I went to tae and jungkook who were looking at toys in place. Tae look like he want cry.

"Yaah jungkook what's wrong??"
"Nothing he just want this!"reply jungkook while point to the red statue and heart shape.
"So..why let him buy..because I will pay for all this later .."he chuckled a little seeing jungkook start to pout his lips forward.

"Alright baby now you can take one thing from here"
"It's ok ..i know I'm really bothering you both..so please send me back to my house.
"What are you talking about baby? You don't bother us at all and we will take care of you forever..understand and now you can choose a toy that you want..I will pay for everything."

Taehyung went towards jungkook and hugged him tightly.
"hey baby what's the matter ??"
"I want to go back to my house .. p-please send me .. " tae began to cry.
"No..we won't send you there..baby look here..daddy and papa will not occasionally give the baby to people who are not qualified to take care of the you.. alright so stop crying"

After completing the payment
"Baby do you want to go anywhere else? Jungkook asked while looking at Tae's face that was on his shoulder.
"No..I want to go back"
"Are you sure??"
"Ok..what about we go eat??"ask jimin
"Oh.. it's nice maybe we can eat at here because it almost at lunch time..so baby how?".

"NO!! I SAID I WANT TO GO BACK AT MY HOUSE..I DON'T WANT TO EAT!! I'M NOT HUNGRY!!"Tae starts screaming next to jungkook's ear and struggles to let go.
Everyone who passed by began to look at them but soon they were gone.
"TAEHYUNG what are you doing !! Why are you screaming next to my ear !!!!" jungkook replied in a rather loud voice but only enough of them could hear.

"Baby ~please behave at here.. alright" jimin take tae from jungkook's grip and whisper something sweet through jungkook ears to make him cold down a bit before something might happen. Cause when jungkook really mad no one can stop him. Taehyung start to get scared and hide his face on jimin chest.

"Are you ok kook??"ask his boyfriend
"Yah I'm ok, and tae when we arrive at home wait me at my bedroom.. understand"
"K-kook are you really alright right now??what you want to do at our baby.."
"It's ok chim..nothing but maybe just a little punishment to him."
"Alright kook..i want you promise with me that you're not do something bad to him"
"Yes chim..can we just go to the restaurant right now~i'am hungry~"

When they arrived they continued to order food and drinks.
"Chim, can you wait for a while with tae because I want to go to the toilet"
"Oh for sure"

While at the dining table
Taehyung started crying next to jimin.Jimin noticed and started to take the tae and place it on his lap.
"Tae~why are you crying."
"N-nothing"
"Are you sure baby"
"Y-yes"
"Baby you know that you can tell me everything right..you can trust me"
"I-i just afraid to go home a-and j-jungkook hyung will-"
"There is nothing to be afraid of baby .. although daddy looks fierce but he is actually very kind papa is sure that daddy will not hurt you"
"B-but he said that he will give me p-punishment.."
"It's okay later you try to persuade him in the room and treat him well I'm sure daddy will forgive you."
"Emm..i will try"

After 5 mints
"Baby why are you crying ?? "
"Go to daddy and say that you apologize and call him daddy while you hug him..I'm sure he will forgive you "jimin whispered to tae who was on his lap.
"A-alright"Taehyung started to get down from jimin and went towards jungkook.
Taehyung started to climb to jungkook and hugged him with all his heart.
"Heyy baby what's wrong??"Jungkook asked with a confused face while looking at Jimin.
Jimin just smiled and drank the water that had arrived earlier.
"I ju-just want to say sorry to you " Tae starts whisper to jungkook ears.
"Why??"
"I just be bad today..a-and please don't give me p-punishment"Tae started to cry.
"Oh so-"
"I'm--i'm so sorry--- d-daddy"
"W-what !?? What you said earlier .. I-I think i-i misheard it "
"No kook~ he just call you daddy~congrats"said jimin to kook.
"Did he call you papa too??"
"Emm.. I think he's not ready yet to call me papa.."Jimin pursed his lips.
"Tae..why you just call me daddy and not call jimin papa??"
"Emm.. d-daddy and p-papa.. thank you for everything "
"Chim did you hear that...he call us daddy and papa...omg I'm so excited.. "
"C-can we just go home I'm really tired right now"
"Oh for sure but after we finish eat this meal alright baby.."
"Emmm"

---------------❣️----------------------

After they ate they went straight back home. While in the car taehyung seems to be asleep in the back and he looks so cute making jimin and jungkook smile a little.

"So you're still going to give him punishment? "
"For sure no..today is the best day.."
"Yea..but the real best day will come went taehyung slipped right??"
"Yess"

When they arrive at the house jungkook picks up the stuff while jimin picks up tae and carries him to the room.

After jungkook finished arranging things he went to the room and saw jimin and taehyung cuddle on the bed. Jungkook smile and join them. The three of them hugged and slept until morning.

--------------to be continued--------------
(1000 words)