CP_5🍼

In the early morning
Taehyung woke up early today at 5 a.m and go to downstairs. He think he want to go out from this house but he feel guilty towards his fake parents. He think twice before make the decision. And his decision is..

Like usually jimin always woke up at 7am and go to tae's room.
"Baby boy~"
But he didn't hear anything and he start run to crib. He shook and afraid because tae not in his crib.
"What happens if he's run out from this house a-and his mom will..."
He run to downstairs and he's really shook. He run to his room and woke up his boyfriend.

"J-jungkook woke up.. h-he" jimin can talk and crying. jungkook woke up and he saw jimin cry .

"Jimin why are you crying.. everything fine right??"
"N-no h-he"
"Who??chim relax and tell me everything..relax and talk.. nothing will be happen..okay I'm always with you" he hug jimin and jimin start cry harder.

after jimin started to calm down he started talking about what happened this morning.
"H-he ran away..i-i don't know what to do"
"W-who.. don't say taehyung.. please"
"Y-yes kook .. taehyung.. there's no else in this house who want to run away."
"Oh yeah you right..i forget only 3 man in this house, b-but are you sure that??"
"Yeah! I'm sure cause the door is open and tae not in his room"
"Maybe he went outside for awhile..so we wait a minute..okay??just relax everything will be alright"
"Yeah.i just hope he went to outside and he will come back here not his mom's house"
"Mmm"

Tae p.ov
Ahh finally i can go out from this house. But i don't know if this the right decision and I don't know where to go right now..hemm let me think for awhile.. and yes i don't know where to go right now.
If i back to mom's house , I'm sure she will punch me. If i go back to da- i mean hyung house, they also give me punishment because run from house but-arghh..i don't know what to do right know.

"Oohh taehyung baby~what are you doing here~i know you will come back right~i'm always right~ hahaha"

I heard my name and familiar voice I turn around and-

"M-mom w-what are you doing here.."

"Heyyy this is my house area..and for sure i will walk around here and wait you come back to give you something special"

She come near me and I'm start scared so i want to run from her but she kick my leg and i feel down.

"You want to run away huh..you think you can??for sure i will not let you go this time"

"P-please don't do anything to me i-i promise i will not run anymore"

"For sure you can't run from here cause i will make sure you can't walk forever"she said with smirk

She dragged me into house and i scream jungkook and jimin name but my mom slap my face non stop and make my lips bleeding a little.

"Who is them why you call their name huh my baby boy??"

"N-no one"

"Are you really sure..or you make something bad behind me huh?!!!"

"N-no I don't do anything..i swear"

"You think i care about your swear huh?!!"

She start take a knife and cut at my face but not too deep

"AHHH"

"Wow! Look at yourself baby you look so cute with this blood on your face..i think i will put more blood on your face so be a good boy and don't scream or i will make it deep"

She cut again and it's not deep but is long cut

"NO STOP IT HURTS.. DON'T DO THAT TO ME I'M YOUR SON WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS"

"OH! Now you rise voice to me..okay i get it"she smirked.

She take me and open my clothes i cry really hard and tell her to stop but she not.

"STOP AND WHY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION?!!WHY YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS??"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS AND WHY YOU ASKING ME?!"

"BEcause i don't know I'm asking you"

                    Flashback

We went to the shopping mall today but something bad happen that i can't forgot.

when we almost got to the mall because today is my birthday but unfortunately we got an accident and in an accident that left my dad dead, me and my mom survived because the car crashed next to the passenger.

Mom got depressed because of that and blamed me.Why do I have to go through all this ?? I asked myself and blamed myself because it happened on my birthday right?

"Mom, let's eat because you haven't eaten anything for two days..come"

"Shut up bitch YOU USELESS SON IN THIS FAMILY !! "

"No..mom don't think about it anymore..take care of yourself first.. please mom eat.."

"NO !!GET OUT FROM THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!!"

"but mo-"

"NO GET OUTTT!!!" She yell and throw things to me.

And since that day I was always beaten and she would get drunk every night and make something bad to me sometimes it it's really bad.

                  End of flashback

"You are the cause of my husband's death..you understand?"

"N-no it's not my fault it's just ac-acident and no one can stop it"

"Yes you right but it's because of you fuck birthday that day"

he began to cut deeply at my waist.

"AHH STOP IT'S HURT!! IT'S TOO MUCH"

"shut up baby~it's not too much.. it's just a little and it's look so beautiful~see"

Looks like blood came out a lot and caused taehyung to become very weak and his lips started to look pale

"S-stop it's hurt.."

"No let me make some on your leg for make sure you can't walk forever."she smirked

Taehyung looked very weak and caused him to feel dizzy and faint.

           To be continued....
(1022 words)