CP_18🍼

Taehyung is now not leaving his room and he is crying. Jimin and Jungkook don't know what to do.
maybe you all are wondering why tae is crying and not coming out of his room.?

flashback
"taehyung! jimin! are you guys ready!!?" Jungkook shouted

today they plan to go see taehyung's mother and tae's hearts pounding as a hell why? well he doesn't even know maybe because his mother's behavior has changed now or he hasn't seen her in a long time? all that may not matter now because he knows that jm and jk will protect him no matter what happens to him.

"YES WE ARE READY!!" answered jm and tae simultaneously as they left their respective rooms and headed to the living room

taehyung and jungkook get into the car while jimin locks the door and gets into the car. they left and went to taehyung's mother's house which was quite far away. well how do they know that the house is far away? duh.. of course they asked tae before they left and were guided by the GPS that tae gave to jk. while on the way they sing and laugh in the car. soon the car became silent and only the sound of the radio playing the song '2002' from Anne Marie(a/n:tbh its really nice song to hear..I recommend you to listen) jm and tae have entered the world dream and jk just focus on driving the car while singing. suddenly he heard a whisper next to him that sounded.....

......."ermm kook I love you too..so-so much..no doubt..thank you" and he went back to sleep. jk just chuckled. he wasn't surprised because he was used to hearing jimin say that in his sleep before and he knew what jm's dream caused him to say that sentence

"Aishh Chim, you always think about that night.. the night when it was just the two of us" he chuckled

=====================================

"Jimin, are you willing to marry me?" Jungkook asked

"YES! YES! YES! FOR SURE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME!" replied Jimin while crying. not sad but happy

"thank you so much jimin because you are willing to accept me even though I have many shortcomings" replied jungkook

"no! you have no flaws in my eyes ..you are really...PERFECT"

"really?" Jungkook chuckled

*takes the ring out of its case and puts it on Jimin*

"omg kook! it's so beautiful!"

"i love you jimin..really-really love you" jk said while putting one hand on jimin's waist while his other hand held jimin's hand and kissed it.
Jimin just smiled. he took Jungkook's hand and kissed it back.

"kook i love you too..so-so much..no doubt..thank you"

and finally their lips meet each other. they express their love with a deep and passionate kiss.

"jimin are you willing to make love to me tonight?"

Jimin blushed and nodded while looking down. he didn't dare to look at jungkook's scary face because jk only smirked when he looked at him and made jimin even more embarrassed.

"ok~ so let's go to my house"

"o-ok"

jk pov
when i arrived at home i picked up jimin bridal style and entered the house. Jimin was surprised and whined when picked up.

"chim don't make trouble or you will be punished tonight"
"i-i don't want punishment"
jungkook went straight to his room and locked the door. after that he threw jimin on the bed and lay on top of him.
"kook~ p-please do it s-slowly because this thing is n-new to me" Jimin begged
"for sure baby~ I will never hurt you especially if we are making love and you have to remember that I will never hurt you.. baby.. it hurts when I see you cry.. you know?"
"y-yes i-i k-know"

jungkook just smiled and started kissing jimin's lips and neck passionately and jimin just moaned
"a-ah~ j-jungkook~"
"that's not my name babyboy~ and do you like it?" jk asked with a hoarse voice
"y-yes daddy"
"good that's my name~" and jungkook continued to kiss jimin's neck and made bite marks all over jimin's neck

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TBC....

(710words)