CP_6🍼

Jimin p.o.v
Now it's already night and tae not come home yet. I feel sad and worries about him but i can't do anything. Suddenly i feel thirsty and plan to go down to the kitchen and drink water. i took the glass cup and it slipped from my hand and caused it to break. when I was about to pick up the broken glass I stepped on the glass causing it to get into my feet i felt sore and started calling jungkook but he was already coming and was shocked to see my leg was bleeding.

Jungkook p.o.v
I saw jimin start to get off the bed and go towards the door to get out.
"Jimin where do you want to go?"
"I want to go downstairs to drink water"
"Oh alright..be careful"
Suddenly I couldn’t sleep and went to the toilet and all of a sudden I heard the sound of things breaking and running downstairs. Jimin's legs bleed profusely.

"Jimin what happened??"
"N-nothing but please help me it's h-hurt"
"Ah alright"

Jungkook took jimin and put he in sofa.

"Let's go to the hospital"
"No..i don't want..i want to search taehyung"
"Why??can you think about yourself first!"
"J-jungkook i feel something bad happen on tae.. please let me find him"
"No jimin you can't walk with this leg"
"Please..i don't want something happens to him"
"Yes min..me too..but can you focuses on your leg now?"
"No!! I will search him by myself if you don't want to follow me!"

jimin tries to get up but jungkook picks up jimin and puts him in the car. jimin struggled to be released from kook.

They keep going to the hospital and jimin just sits next to jungkook.

"Ok let's go"
But he didn't hear anything from jimin.
"Jimin?? Jimin?!"
Jimin is just silent and jungkook tries to shake jimin's shoulder a bit but nothing, he fainted.

"Doctor please help me he fainted!!"

"What hap- oh God!! Follow me!!"

Jungkook follow doctor until he reached the ward and was instructed to place jimin on the bed.

"Mr- "
"Jeon jungkook, call me jungkook"
"Okay, Mr. Jungkook, can you come out for a while while we treat him? "
"No.. please let me stay at here.."
"You can't possibly bother us while we're treating him."
"A-alright..i will out"

Jungkook came out and sat on a chair placed outside.

"I just hope that jimin won't mind..please..oh I forgot, I have to look for taehyung "

"How could you do this to us..tae..I will make sure that you will receive punishment for running away from my house..just wait "

After 1 hour
"Are you Mr. Jungkook? "
"Yes me..So how is he now? "
"He has no serious injuries but he is a bit weak right now because the blood is coming out quite a lot but don't worry we have removed the glass from his legs. "
"It's a relief to hear, but can I see him now? "
"Oh for sure you can but he's still unconscious and you don't wake him up because he needs a break "
"Alright..thank you doc"
"My pleasure"

The doctor goes and jungkook enters the ward and sees jimin's legs bandaged he sighs a little and goes towards jimin.

Suddenly jungkook heard jimin whisper "tae..tae where are you ?? please come back here..I miss wanting to hug you" and jimin went back to sleep.

Jungkook just kept quiet and watched Jimin's face.

"It's okay jimin I'll look for tae and take him back to our house. I promise you "

     To be continued...........

(610 words)