CP_3🍼

Jimin p.o.v
I looked at the kitchen stuff and planned to go to the supermarket this morning.I went to taehyung's room and heard a whimper from that room. When I opened the door tae cried and talk to himself "no I promise I will not disappear again ... I promise .. p-please don't hurt me anymore.. it's hurts" .Tae closed his eyes very tightly and his cheeks were very red indicating that he had been crying for a long time, why didn't I hear it.

Jimin ran towards the crib and lifted the tae and placed his head on jimin's shoulder. Tae started to cry louder "Heyy baby.. don't be afraid, papa will always be there for you,baby.. don't cry anymore..''jimin persuasion him and talk sweet things at his ear and he started to calm down.

Jungkook p.o.v
I got up and tried to look at my boyfriend but he was gone.I just assumed he might make breakfast downstairs. Today is Sunday so we don't have anything on the schedule and we just need to relax at home .Suddenly I heard tae crying loudly from his room I started running to the room and saw Jimin was calming him down.

"Jiminaa..why his crying??is he slipped and in babyspace right now??''
"I don't know ..when i come here and heard a whimper from him and his said something..."
"What's about?"
"It's something like punishment from his mom but i'am not really sure about it,cause he talked in his whimper..''
"Ohh it's about like trauma..maybe"
" Ohh maybe you're right..I just feel sorry for him. luckily we saved him from his evil mom'' replied jimin with a disgusted face.
"Alright baby let's eat breakfast and we need to get ready you... let's go" Jimin patted the back of the tae

Jungkook, jimin and tae start going downstairs to eat the breakfast that jimin had prepared in the early morning.Jimin put the tae on a high chair and he began to whimper.Jungkook started looking at tae with a serious face. Tae began to feel scared and kept quiet. Jimin smirked

----------------------------❣️❣️❣️------------------------------

"Tae let me feed you that porridge." Ask jimin
"Noo i can it this by myself I don't need any hel- "
"Taehyung...." jungkook continue tae's sentence with sternly voice.
"Alright baby~ open your mouth right now~"jimin pointing the spoon filled with porridge to Taehyung's mouth .

Taehyung still closes his mouth tightly until jungkook starts coughing and looks at tae with sharp eyes.Tae kept opening his mouth quickly and jimin started feeding the porridge to tae's mouth with a proud smile to his baby.

After breakfast
"Ok tae~let me get you ready ~" jimin lifted tae from the high chair and carried him to the room.
"H-hyung where are we g-going"Tae asked in a trembling voice . He's just afraid he's sold or-
"We just go to the supermarket baby there is nothing to be afraid of "replied jungkook while trying to take taehyung from jimin but tae hugged jimin harder making jungkook weird.

"Hey baby..Why are you behaving like this to your daddy , it's not good"jimin spoke while trying to look at taehyung's face that was on his shoulder."I-I'm scared..please give me back to my house or later my mother will punish me when he finds me"Tae spoke and started crying on jimin's shoulder.

"It's ok baby..Papa and daddy will protect you no matter what it's okay so there's no need to be afraid and cry anymore "Jimin tries to calm down Taehyung who starts crying out loud.

"I think my guess is correct about earlier "whispered jimin to his boyfriend.
"Yahh I think you're right chim.."Reply jungkook with a worried face.

"Ok tae now i will change you're clothes and put you're diapers..okay?"ask jimin to tae.
"N-no" omgg he will see my private part and i will feel uncomfortable..what should I do now
Tae start shouted loudly and start to kick jimin. Jungkook saw it and taking tae to his lap. Taehyung panic and scream loudly he tried to go out from jungkook's grip.

"Do you want to be punish or give papa change you"Jungkook asked in a firm voice and looked right into Taehyung's eyes.
"N-NO I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE AND GET PUNISH BUT P-PLEASE SEND ME AT MY HOME... P-PLEASE.."Shout tae to jungkook.

Jungkook start to take off tae's pants and diapers. Jimin don't want to see that so he's going down and packing tae's things.

SPANK
SPANK
SPANK
SPANK

Jimin heard that and he just ignores but he feel pity towards taehyung but he can't do anything. He just sighed.

Jungkook is done with taehyung and continues to head downstairs where his boyfriend is sitting at sofa.

"Ok ~ now let's go..."said jimin with smiling towards his baby and his boyfriend.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Don't forgot to vote and comments..
Sorry for the late update..
Thx
(835 words)