𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 01

☔︎

☔︎

"Amoni come on! Your father is waiting for you!" I called out to my four year old who felt the need to take her precious time leaving me downstairs with her aggravating ass father.

He kept trying to talk to me, but lord knows I wasn't with it. "Coming mommy!" She yelled back causing me to sigh, the quicker she came down here, the quicker I could get him out of my damn house. "Why you being like that mane?" He asked attempting to grab my hand, I snatched back sucking my teeth.

"Mane Marcus move, I got a headache and ian got time to play with yo jelly bean head ass right now." I spoke with aggravation clear as day in my voice, I just wanted to go lay down and use my rose toy then go to sleep since I had finally gotten a off day after 2 weeks.

He chuckled pushing his dreads out of his face, almost as if he thought shit was sweet. "Keyari Black! Bring ya ass right neow!" I yelled before her little foot steps where heard coming down the steps, she soon stood in front of us with her bag and her iPad. Marcus sucked his teeth before grabbing the bag from her and picking her up.

"Ion know why you acting like you don't wanna fix our family or some mane. Keyonna you a trip mane." He said shaking his head, I threw my arms over my chest, honestly flabbergasted that he thought that.

I couldn't be paid a billion dollars to want or take his ass back, especially after all the dirt he did to me. Dog ass nigga had two kids on me and still expected shit to be sweet. "Negro please, it's because I really don't want yo tonka truck head ass. There is no acting, now get the hell out of my house, disturbing my peace on this good Sunday." I responded grabbing his arm and pulling him to the door.

He chuckled yanking his arm away from me before walking out of the door "Bye mommy" Keyari smiled waving at me, as bad as this may sound I gave her a quick smile and wave before slamming the door in their faces locking it.

Lord knows that I loved my child til death and back but I was tired of her and her damn daddy, and I needed a break from the both of them. It was a shame that I even had to still put up with Marcus' aggravating ass since he had a new lil young girlfriend and he was back with his other baby mama who I had fought over him about two times.

Now as time went by, I kind of regretted fighting over a man but she honestly deserved every round. But it's like, she kept asking for it, she would always push my buttons to my limit whenever she seen me and it worked every time. I'm not sure why I always let her get me out of character, but it's like she knew what to say and do to get a reaction from me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her as I made my way upstairs, I walked into my room and immediately plopped down on my bed. I snatched my laptop off my nightstand along with my rose toy and immediately opened it going to Twitter.

As soon as I found a video my doorbell rung making me kick my legs punching the air "Oh my freakin gosh! I can't have shit!" I groaned closing out of the tab and sitting my MacBook back on the nightstand before, I stood up from my bed and stomped down the hall back to the front door.

I looked out the peephole seeing none other than Marcus' new young girlfriend with her hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes snatching the door open becoming face to face with her aggravating ass, I was honestly confused on why she was at my front door and how she had got my address. "Girll what?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"You aren't going to invite me in? It's cold as hell out here." She smiled nicely making me suck teeth, her weird self. "No, you weren't invited here, now tell me what you want before I shut the door in your face." I responded tilting my head, she bit down on her bottom lip nervously.

I rolled my eyes stepping aside letting her walk in which she did after a couple seconds hesitation like she didn't ASK to come in.

I close the front door back locking it before leading when to the couch, I plopped down sighing in irritation as she sat down on the opposite couch looking over at me. "Okay what girl? Can you make it quick, I had shit I was trying to do" I smoke animatedly.

I only let her in since she didn't really do anything to me or my child so she was cool in my books. I was honestly just confused on what she wanted. "Oh right.. sorry." She spoke making me massage my temples. I guess she peeped my irritation "Um.. I think Marcus is cheating on me" She spoke making me chuckle "Oh he is," I shrugged honestly.

I was trying to save her the embarrassment nobody saved me from. "Is.. is it with you? I with through his phone and I seen your nudes in there" She blushed from embarrassment making me scrunch my face up.

"Girl no. We broke up two years ago and I don't want his dog head ass back, honestly I don't know why he still got them old ass nudes." I answered honestly "Okay now that you got your answer let me ask my question." I added cutting her off before she could speak.

She nodded her head looking over at me "How you got my address?" I asked tilting my head "I got your address through Marcus." She said standing up from the couch.

I stood up too because I didn't know what she was about to pull. "What you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow as I towered over her, she nervous bit down on her bottom lip taking a step back. "Oh I- I was just going to leave, you look pissed and I didn't want to piss you off more" She spoke in fear making me chuckle.

Aw, he went a found a innocent one. She was a very pretty girl, she stood at probably 5'4 or 5'3, she had pretty brown skin which was very clear, and a slim thick body shape. I could see why Marcus was attracted to her but you could tell she was young just from her personality and how she acted.

"Oh okay my bad boo, I got hood bitch PTSD you can't be jumping up like that" I laughed trying to lighten the mood, it seemed to work a little because she calmed down a bit biting down on her bottom lip still as she looked up at me. We held eye contact until she grew nervous and looked down at the floor before back up at me.

"Hey how old are you?" I asked curiously "I just turned 20? You?" She asked making me chuckle "Baby I'm 25." I answered before plopping back down onto the couch, she seemed shocked like I didn't look or sound my age. Well I probably didn't.

"Anywayy, it was nice meeting you love but you gotta go." I spoke crossing my arms, she ran her hand through her hair nervously before nodding "Right, Sorry..." she spoke before pausing briefly "Keyonna" I answered and she nodded. I stood back up from the couch and led her to the door, when she was out of it I watched her walk to her white Kia Stinger.

Once she was in safely I closed my door locking it before walking into the kitchen. I wasn't even horny no more, I opened the freezer grabbing my ice cream I had hidden from Keyari before heading back to my room.

Please Vote & Most importantly comment. Lmk what y'all are thinking.