𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 07

☔︎

☔︎

"Whew" I sighed staring at my body through the double mirror I had on my closet door. I honestly loved my body, it was fire as fuck. I had just gotten out of the shower, and did the rest of my night routine. Only thing left I needed to do was go downstairs and catch up on P Valley since I had been working too much lately to keep up with the episodes.

I closed my robe tying it shut. I turned and walked out of the room after turning the light off, slowly walking down the stairs to the kitchen first.

I walked over to the refrigerator and snatched it open grabbing my wine, I had already stopped and gotten myself something to eat before coming home since my raggedy ass baby daddy decided to lie about the foods they had at the party.

I then walked over to the cabinets and grabbed my wine glass and washed it out before walking into the living room plopping down onto my comfortable blue couch. I poured myself a glass before grabbing the remote and pressing play on the episode I left off at.

A good 30 minutes in my doorbell went off making me suck my teeth, I wasn't expecting nobody so I decided not to get up and open the door thinking maybe they'd go ahead but sadly... they didn't.

I groaned standing up from the couch making my way over to the door "I'm coming damn!" I yelled before snatching the door open not bothering to look through the peep hole.

"Oh my god whattt?" I asked noticing that it was an old fling of mine after Marcus. "Damn you ain't miss me?" She asked pushing past me making her way into my house, I rolled my eyes shutting the door. "Not for real, I forgot you existed." I responded honestly, she looked a bit taken aback making me chuckle.

Some people just can't handle my honesty and I be forgetting that. She used to stay in her feelings over the things I said, and I couldn't handle the fact that she was too soft and couldn't handle me at all. It was a turn off mine.