𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 11

☔︎

☔︎

I closed my eyes sighing in relaxation as I relaxed onto my couch, I had just finished my shift and I was more than happy to be home. I haven't heard from Jazz or Riley since my break and I wasn't tripping for real... except the Riley part. I hated how she always came out of the blue, fucked me like she loves me, just to disappear again. Maybe I was looking to far into it since it has only been a few hours, I bit down on my bottom lip pulling out my phone.

I went to our message thread and decided to text her.

Me
Wyd, wya? 🤔

Riley🥰
Girl what

Riley🥰
I'm somewhere, I don't have to tell you where I'm at girl tf.

Me
But if you fucking me the way you do, then I have the right to ask those questions but ok Riley.
Seen

Me
See you're playing with me lol, but it's cool. Don't get mad when I move tf on

Riley🥰
Keyonna what???! You and your bd are different breeds

Me
K, done with you.

Riley🥰
That's fine.

I sighed and tossed my phone onto the table, this is why I don't let people touch me. I should've known better than to let a college student fuck me though, that's my own fault.

Before I could even sit in sadness for too much longer my doorbell went off, I quickly hopped up off the couch and walked over to the door looking out of the peep hole spotting Jazz. I sighed before opening the door, maybe her company wouldn't be that bad right now.

"You good?" She asked as I stepped aside letting her in, I nodded locking the door before going back to the couch sitting down. She followed me sitting awfully close to me throwing her arm behind me, so that I had no choice but to be in her arms. I sucked my teeth making her chuckle. "Why you always playing so hard to get with me?" She asked biting down on her bottom lip.