𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 12

☔︎

☔︎

"You good Lele?" My co worker and cousin Ashley asked slowly rubbing my shoulder, I turned to her and nodded before swatting her hand off me. "Yeah I'm fine" I responded snapping out of my trance for good, she looked as if she didn't believe me but she nodded anyway. "If you say so" she mumbled before getting back to work, I shook off the whole Keyonna situation and got back to work also.

I mean I couldn't really bad mad right? I was pushing Keyonna away, only because of the things Marcus and Nette have told me about this girl. I was trying to play it safe but I no longer could, my feelings where now involved and I hate when I feel played with.

Like why the fuck was Jazz so comfortable claiming her, and touching on her and shit? It made my blood boil honestly, and she have another thing coming if she's thinking she's about to get my girl. "Lele, what's wrong for real?" Ashley asked making me sigh, "Fine, the girl with the long hair down her back, kinda tall brown skin" I spoke attempting to describe Keyonna.

Ashley nodded furrowing her eyebrows "Yeah the one who just left, with that fine ass stud." She bit down on her bottom lip dreamingly, I rolled my eyes making her straighten up "My bad best; finish though" She mumbled as I took the shoes off the counter sliding them under. Those were the shoes Keyonna wanted, of course she was going to get them but she wasn't getting them with that Jazz hoe.

I don't even play like that. Trying to buy her way in my girl coochie, it's a no for me. "Well, long story short we fucked like twice, but she just came in with the girl Jazz I told you about and she obviously trying to fuck with her." I mugged the ground as I finished my sentence before looking back at Ashley.

She had a confused expression on her face, "Okay.. and you're mad because?" She asked making me scrunch my face up "Because her pussy good, and she a whole ass vibe I want her to myself." I said in a duh tone, Ashley chuckled "Your ex boyfriend, baby mama got you pussy whipped and now you ready to go to war with that fine ass girl behind it?" She asked and I raised my eyebrow.