𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 09

☔︎

☔︎

I was woken up to the sound of my doorbell going off, I grabbed my phone and went to my ring app checking the camera to see that it was only Jazz. I seen that she was about to ring it again making me sigh and hit the mic "Please don't press it again, I'm coming" I spoke before seeing her scrunch her face up. If I wasn't in such a pissy mood I probably would've laughed at her confusion.

I sighed throwing my covers off my body as I slid out of the bed, I then slid into my slides and began to make my way downstairs to the front door. I had no reason to look out of the peep hole since I knew who it was, so I opened the door becoming face to face with Jazz.

"Good morning you cool?" She asked eyeing me as I stepped aside letting her step in, I nodded closing the door behind her and locking it back. "Yeah I'm cool, and good morning. Why are you here?" I asked watching as she walked over to my couch and sat down.

"To take you on a date." She shrugged before crossing her arms, I mentally face palmed "I have to go to work later." I responded making her raise her eyebrow "I'll bring you back in time, please?" She tilted her head at me, I shook my head. "I have to get my daughter today too" I told her hoping that she would get the hint, but she didn't.

I really didn't want to go because I would feel guilty for being on a date, when I was just folded like a pretzel last night by someone else.

She sucked her teeth making me roll my eyes "Fine then, where we going?" I asked rubbing my forehead, she smiled showing her grills and I kind of melted inside. I was huge on pretty smiles, they made me want to strip on sight.

"Um you hungry?" She asked and I nodded "Well out to eat" She shrugged making me chuckle "Okay, well let me go get dressed. I'm not dressed all up." I told her honestly and she nodded her head "that's fine with me." I gave her a small smile in response before making my way to my room.