𝐁𝐌𝐃 | 04

☔︎

☔︎

I mentally screamed as I was woken up to my phone ringing. Like always I leaned over answering it without checking to see who it was, y'all already know who it was.. on three say it with me.. 1.. 2.. 3.. MARCUS.

I sucked my teeth sliding the lime button before placing the phone up to my ear. "Bitch you still in there sleep?" He asked making me suck my teeth "Dump truck head ass nigga yes! It's 7 am!" I whisper yelled massaging my temples.

Luckily I didn't have a hangover which was a huge surprise to me. "Mane bring yo ass and open the door, me and Keyari been out here for half an hour" he said making me face palm.

"Nigga why the FAWK would you wait half an hour before calling me?" I asked and the line went silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke "Iono" I hung up the phone sliding it into my sweatpants pocket.

I needed to call Keshawn and Keyonni and thank them for getting me home safely and changing my clothes for me. I got up from the bed and slid into my Gucci slides. I made my way down to the front door and snatched it open not bothering to look through the peep hole.

Instantly Keyari hopped out of the car with the help of Marcus and ran into me, I picked her up kissing her check as Marcus slowly walked up behind her. "What do you need?" I asked shifting Keyari in my arms.

"We need to talk." He told me and I rolled my eyes. "Marcus mane it's 7 am.. can it wait?" I asked and he shook his head pushing past me and into the house. I sucked my teeth closing the door and letting Keyari down onto her feet "Go upstairs baby, I'll be up there in a minute." I told her and she nodded running off.

I turned to Marcus placing my hand on my hip. "Na what mane?" I asked making him suck his teeth "I should be the one mad, fuck wrong wit you?" He asked plopping down on my couch "Mad for what? Spit it the fuck out!" I said feeling myself growing irritated, he just irks me heavily.