38. sweet pink!!

Finally I'm back!!! *grinning widely*

So after saying everything he went from there making everyone confused and also now almost everyone got their questions answers!!

With sweet pink
They all are in the shock they didn't expected their just normal talks to come true!!

Rits:wth!!avneet is siddarth's sir wife  (shocked)

Anu:yup please someone pinch me i can't believe!!

Jaan:everything is like a dream istg they look so good together
She said while thinking their together picture and smiling like an idiot!!

Rits:hey let's check avneet and also i wouldn't leave that kiddo

Anu:yup she didn't even tell us at least!

Then they all went to medical room they saw siddharth is there talking to someone!!

Soon siddharth saw them he excused himself and went to sweet pink. They understandhe wanna talk something serious!!

Sid:so you guys are avneet's friends am i right

Anu:yes but sir i swear we didn't even know about you being her husband atleast we don't even know she is married

Sid:ok,its me i told her to don't reveal  this that's why ok leave it i came to tell. Please pack her every things which is she using and unused too!!

Hearing this they are confused. Then anushka asked

Anu:but why packing sir?
She asked in a confused tone

Sid:from now on wards she is gonna live with me in my apartment!!
He said while making understand and shock at the same time for them.

Then rits and anu went to take her luggage. Jannat is standing there with avneet who is unconscious  there lying on the bed peacefully!!

Sid went to outside for some personal reason (A/u: don't ask me what personal because idk) then she heard someone calling her!!

Sm:jann
Came a voice from entrance she look the deraction and saw faizu is standing there with a tensed face!!

Then he rushed to jannat and said
Fai:jann i heard that some rumours that someone tried to molest avneet!!!is it right?
He asked while in worried tone hoping a no from jannat

Jann:actually faizu it's not rumour it's true
She said in a low voice while looking down sadly

Fai:what
He said opps sorry shouted .now like rits and anu avneet is also like a small sister to him . like every brother he also don't want anything bad happen to his sisters!!

Fai:who is that scrum bag,how dare he!!I'm gonna kill him
He said while clenching his fist in an angry tone!!

He is about to go but jaan stopped him

Jaan:let me complete faizu . you wouldn't believe what happened today!!

Then she told everything. Hearing all faizu mouth wide open in amazement!!

Fai:wth!!i just can't digest everything. Like avneet is married that to siddharth fuck!!!!(shocked)

Then he is about to ask more but his eye fell on rits and anu. Who is coming with lotof luggage, he is confused now

Jann:did you guys take everything?

Rits:yes we took her every single things

Faizu who is standing there with a confused expression then he asked finally

Fai:why are guys taking bags, whom you are talking about rits?
He asked confusingly

Rits:uff sir!! You still didn't understand everything avneet is going to shift to her husband apartment!!!
She said while emphasing the word "husband"

Faizu make a ohh face and nooded like he understand everything now!!

Jann:i wouldn't talk to this maharani!!
She said in an angry tone no matter like we always want our friends first priority!!like we want to know every secret of her first it's like a jealous and possessive!!!!

Rits/anu:we to (same tone)

Fai: but why?
He asked in an casual tone like not giving any big deal what kinda foolish is he asking!!

Hearing this sweet pink snapped to him,they all look him like he is any alian coming from other planet!!!

Jann:why huh? You are asking why?like seriously faizu we are her best friend and we have right to know everything about her . atleast she could tell us only
She said in a tone a small kid complenting about her friends!!!

Sm:i told you guys the reason behind why she didn't reveal that!!
Came a strong voice from entrance they all look and saw

Guess?

So Guy's finally I'm back ik many of you all don'tknow that I was leaving watty because of my education i had already posted on my message board!!but now my exams is over but now this month is ramdan so from today iftar is also gonna start!!!
And also my 10th tuition is also going to start from tomorrow but still i came back just for you!!
So i hope you guys support me like you usedto before!!

Thankyou so much guys this book reached 50k+ views and previous chapter have 280+ votes and 500+ comments!!!i can't believe also our first book RTL has crossed 200k+ views so for this i'm gonna give you reward
YES GUYS IM GONNA START A NEW BOOK NAMED "LUCIFER'S MISTAKE"

Thankyou so much guys this book reached 50k+ views and previous chapter have 280+ votes and 500+ comments!!!i can't believe also our first book RTL has crossed 200k+ views so for this i'm gonna give you reward YES GUYS IM GONNA START A NEW BOOK NA...

NEW COVER
HOW IS IT?

Thats for today chappy Guess what happened next So finally sweet pink reaction now what will be avneet reaction??Now avneet is gonna shift with siddarth *smrik*If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment Bye💝👅

Guess what happened next
So finally sweet pink reaction now what will be avneet reaction??
Now avneet is gonna shift with siddarth *smrik*
If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye💝👅