77. Caring Hubby!

"Avneet, what happened to you" Asked siddharth getting irritated from her behavior as since morning she had started avoiding and he was noticing that as she didn't gave him his morning kiss and not even her beautiful smile. Siddharth is not understanding why she is avoiding him and now he was getting frustrated from her behavior!

"Nothing siddharth, I'm all ok,look I'm perfectly" She tried to convince him with a tight smile on her face but he know her and he went to washroom instantly his falls on something as the sanitary packet as opened and he understand that her date had started, he mental cursed himself as being a husband, he needs to remember her days, instantly he realised the reason behind her sudden behavior and he promised himself, he will do the best to her and with that determined mind and he step out the washroom, he wore his boxer and reviewing through some files. He went to their bedroom and saw she was sleeping soundly and very cosy way, he lay besides her and kissed her forehead before falling to deep slumber!!

"Good Morning my lady" Avneet felt someone taping her and heard her beloved morning, she smiled in her sleep and held his hands snuggled more to him, siddharth smiled at her cute and indolent act as he caressed her hair lovingly. "Look Avneet, what I have made for you" Hearing his she abruptly opened her eyes as she had never anything made by him as after she comes in his home, she was the one who always cook even siddharth deny that but she insisted him. She sit on the bed and indicated him to come closer as he did what she told then she gave a, peck to him on his lip surprising him!!

Even thought he can't start his day without her morning kiss but still he didn't ask as he don't want to make her uncomfortable because he heard that some girls don't like to be touchy in those days, "well aren't you asking for your morning kiss siddharth" Avneet asked while siddharth smiled at her and said, "well I know you are on your days now, so I don't make you uncomfortable" He explained while she felt so blessed to get him as he was so sweet as sugary to her, avneet slammed her lips with him as he was surprised at first but when she pinched. He kissed her back with same passion, the kiss was more about affection after two minutes they broke the kiss!!

"Look, what I have made for you" He exclaimed excitedly while showing her as she also was very thrilled to eat the food made by him, he made an English breakfast, pancake poured with honey and some banana slices top of it and then some dark chocolate!!

Her breakfast

Avneet licked her lips as she was eager to taste it

Avneet licked her lips as she was eager to taste it. "OMG, that's look so yummy siddharth"she exclaimed and she patiently took the fork and knife, then cutted the pancake and with also filled banana then she puts in her mouth. Siddharth was keenly waiting for her belief and she stopped for a, second closing her eyes and she let out a moan. "God dammit, siddharth you cook the best" His lips curved in to smile seeing her response and she ate everything even lick the plate, siddharth chuckled seeing her childish behave!!

"Now Go, Get fresh" He proclaimed while taking her in bridle style and took her to the washroom,"No siddharth, I need to clean here" She protested but he gave deaf hear to her then placed her on the slab, "today, I will do all the duties and before you I was one who did all of the work here, no need to worry baby" He explained while she nodded Unwanted as she know her beloved is not gonna listen to her, after getting fresh she wore a white night suit with some pink small tree on it as she don't have any mood to get ready today!!

Her Outfit

She turned back and fro as her stomach is paining enormously and she have an high bleeding so she can't sit nor lay down, stand somewhere serenely

She turned back and fro as her stomach is paining enormously and she have an high bleeding so she can't sit nor lay down, stand somewhere serenely. She is very grateful to siddharth as he was the one who cleaned the whole home and now he was making lunch for her. She slowly stand up from the bed and walk towards him, who is cutting vegetables for salad.
She went and back hugged him. "Siddharth, my stomach is paining" She sobbed on his back while he was taken aback by her sudden arrive.he turned towards her and hugged her keeping her head on his chest and he slided his inside her top and rubbed her stomach in an circular motion. "Shh, don't cry beta, I'm here" He solaced her as he kissed her forehead, tears. He felt helpless this moment as he want to take her pain away but he can't.

After calming down herself. She broke the hug and pecked him while siddharth wiped her tears away from her face. "How is your pain now"he asked her while she smiled at him and said. " Better than before, siddharth i dont know, how thankful I'm to you. You are the best and you deserve the bestest "she praised him as she can't say in some words that how much his comfort helped her because every girl not only in pregnancy but also in their periods, they wish their partners warm and love, even though maybe they can't take away physical pain but mentally they will be so happy, if their do like siddharth but alas, we all know there is only a small percentage of people's like siddharth exit and i wish you all get partners from those small percentage!!

 You are the best and you deserve the bestest "she praised him as she can't say in some words that how much his comfort helped her because every girl not only in pregnancy but also in their periods, they wish their partners warm and love, even tho...

Aww *teary eyes*, I so want a partner like siddharth now.. 🥺💞
Please comment your review about this chapter and I'm totally love with this siddharth!!
Bye💗✨