63. worst Nightmare!!

Aren't you guys are surprised? Ik
Anyways no needed to pich yourself,You are not day dreaming, its your fav book only.. ✨💞

"Siddharth "shouted neet while waking up from the Bad dream ugh, nah the worst nightmare with a jerk, then she looked her Surrounding, she got muddled for a moment!!

She blinked her eyes twice, realised the fact that its just a bad dream, she felt something wet under her eyes, she runs to the nearby mirror

Her eye got widen, as her face look not less than a zombie, black big bags under her eyes and tears were continually flowing from her eyes causing her to get headache, her face scream that she just got a panic attack!!

Her pov
God, The hell is better than this dream, not dream it just worse nightmare ever, Hope this will never happen!!

Oh God, I screw up, yesterday I just blurred out without even thinking just because of my this beautiful and smart brain, Note the sracasm guys!!

I need to apologize him ASAP, or else I'm not any bitch possessive insecure wife but after this dream, I can't risk!!

Pov Ends

Then she went to search for her beloved husband, as, she want to see him right now, hug him and make sure that he is safe!!

Then she went to kitchen, she frowned when she saw on one is there, now slight tension formed in her mind, she started checking everywhere like a rocket!!

Finally, she saw him, he were putting his belongings in his bag, she didn't wait any minute second, ran to him and hugged him tightly like as if her whole life is depend on his!!

He shivered suddenly,when he suddenly felt her hug, he were nope both were craving for each other since their fight, more he, as she became a habit for him now!!

"Oh god, you are here and fine, I Thou-cutted by siddharth, " You must be thought I slept with aleena, huh" He joked in sarcastically, but she got frozen as this is the Same thing, which came in her mind!!

He got muddled when she didn't said anything,suddenly she asked making him agony and vex at the Same time, "did you" She Wishpered but enough to hear him, he suddenly turned with a jerk as he were back facing her, his eye's were scarlet, she looked Deractly in to his eyes, but his look were on here soul, that killer gaze which made her knee weak!!

"Don't fucking tell me, you thought this" He asked in his cold voice while hoping a no form her, but she looked down while playing with her fingers, not wanting to lie to him, siddharth understand, he held her both shoulders And jerked "Wow, like wow, you thought this much low of me, how can you think something like that, huh, you know what's, just fu-ugh" He yelled while throwing his all frustration and agony, then he went from slamming the door!!

Now you all must be thought, she must have tears now and crying mess, Ahm guys she is avneet nigam, soon she heard door closing sound, she started dancing like a crazy person while running everywhere totally forgetting about a few minutes!!

Then she went to their room, where his photo frame, she took that started giving kisses to those photos, Then again started dancing while laughing hard, if anyone see her now, they must thought she must be some witches!!

"Omg,I just screw up now, what the hell" She screamed hard, Extra dramatic then she started thinking for idea,suddenly a evil idea pooped in her mind!!

She smirked internally, she know that, she is going to play with fire but now she already declared

Even thought I know I had already put a sad ending, but I felt like this two pure soul doesn't deserve thatOff course u had already promised you guys I will put an happy endingAnd FIDHA wouldn't do fake promises, So And I'm not that much evil,Blac...

Off course u had already promised you guys I will put an happy ending
And FIDHA wouldn't do fake promises,
So And I'm not that much evil,
BlackBlack964 she were begging me talking about her health she even started a book similar to minee, but only the professor were same!!
Hope you loved this come back, I'm just in some problems that's why I did a sad ending here!!
Update will be slow as because of my education
Now ik you all were sad and angry on me, I will make you all forgive me!!
Trust me, this is going to fucking interesting And loving as like you all were waiting!!
Share this to your maximum friend And give me a comeback shoutout!!
Please vote And comment just like you guys used to do!!
Bye