55. outing!!

Then in first they went to mall and avneet being avneet first she went to game section or play section

Then siddharth just sitt there casually using his phone then avneet want to play games but she also want a company

So she went to siddharth and starting poking him and he to started getting infuriated with her this etiquette!!

Sid:what do you want?
He asked in an annoying voice as she has become a infernal now!!

Avu:please accompany me!!
She said in an babyish way making him more irritated!!

Sid:no go and ask any children's
He said and again got engrossed on his phone!!

Then suddenly from nowhere a boy came and asked to avneet!!

Boy:hey bonita,could you mind if I join you
He asked in an alluring way!!

Hearing this siddharth who was engrossed in his phone snapped towards that boy deraction while glaring him!!

Avu:of course,you can i wouldn't though,but my name is not bonita it's avneet hehe!!
She said being enraptured but last line with a green giggle!!

Siddharth and that boy look her like she is any alian or what then she look at them with a muddled look!!

Boy:sweet heart,bonita is not any name it's just i meant to say you are cute and pretty

He explained and last line with a flirt wink making her blush and siddarth burn!!

Sid:No,i will accompany you come
He said and held her hand was about to go but that boy hold her hand!!

Boy:bruhh,i had already fixed that she is with me
He said with a demanding tone!!

Sid:i think you want your this milksop face a redress huh?
He asked with a sugar coated dangerous cold voice making that boy scare!!!

Then they went to game zone and he stands there watching her playing like a kiddie!!

Later he also joined her and started playing with her while adoring her company!!!

Avu:i'm hungry i want something
She said like a puerile way seeing this siddharth can't help but revere her!!!

Then they went to food court and settled themselves then a waiter came to taking their order!!

She ordered a cheese bomb Burger and Quesadilla as when he ordered some salads she told him then why he came here!!!

Then for drinks Green apple mojito for her and mint little for him like then their order came!!

They started eating their food and siddarth is very honourable person so he started eating his dish with fork and spoon!!!

Avneet is a sprong so she started eating like a small eight years lod kid maybe that kid will be more clean unlike avneet!!