Theme song

Steve and Tony compete over a few things they think are important

"-Well I have a shield made of some of the only vibranium in the world." Steve announced as he and Tony walked into the meeting room of Stark tower.

The rest of the avengers rolled their eyes and continued their own conversations

"Yes, well, I have multiple highly advanced metal suits of armor that people seem to have convinced themselves are iron but are actually a gold titanium alloy. Did I mention they can fly? And I rediscovered a new element that I use to power my heart."

"I am much, much older than you."

"Ya, trust me, I know." Tony couldn't keep the chuckle from his voice. "You're technically around my father's age. Trust me, captain, being old is not a good thing. At least, not today. I suppose back in the stone ages there was that whole 'respect your elders' thing."

Steve fell silent for a moment, arms crossed. Then he smiled and walked over to one of the open laptops on the table.
"Well I happen to have my very own theme song."

He took a moment to remeber howto use the computer mumbo-jumbo until an old fashioned song began to play over the speakers.

Tony threw his head back and laughed.
"You call that a theme song, old man? This is a theme song."

He held his hands out as if holding all mighty power in his palms.

Suddenly Iron Man blasts from the speakers of the room at a painfully loud volume, the bass shaking the table.

After the avengers scrambled out of the room, covering their ears, the music stopped. Tony patted the wall affectionately

"Good job remembering the signal, Jarvis."

"I try my best, sir"

____________________________