Steve Flips Tony's Suit

Steve manages to flip over Tony's favorite suit

Steve manages to flip over Tony's favorite suit. Guess he thought it's nothing bad...

Tony watched Steve glance at his suits, his look looked really interested, not touching anything just slightly the glass. It was kind of weird having him in the lab, but he did insist. And as long as he doesn't touch or break anything, Tony's cool with it.

Tony sighted, removing his glasses as he whipped his hands off with a cloth.

"Finding my suits interesting, Cap?" He slightly smirked, opening two beers as Steve took one, just out of politeness, but he didn't really drink it.

"Kind of, but I don't quite fancy them."

"Oh why not? Afraid of machines of the 21st century? " Tony chuckled, drink the full bottle as Steve slightly glared.

"I'm not." He answered, crossing his arms.

"What about that pretty girlfriend of yours? What was her name...something like Peg?" Tony started the "talk" again, leaning onto his clear glass table with a small smile, "Meg?"

"It's Peggy, okay? Don't talk about her." Steve's voice was strict, it just meant that Tony knew how to annoy him.

"Oh, did I blew a nerve?" Tony smirked, watching Steve throw him yet another glare, this time more deadly. But, to no avail, Tony didn't even flinch.

"Aren't you suppose to be up discussing plans with Bruce? "Steve asked, as Tony snickered.

"No, why would I leave you here with my expensive stuff and toys?" Referring to his suits as he pointed, a slight amused tone in his voice.

"You think I can be this reckless?"

"Alright fine," Tony took a sight before Steve goes full "Captain America" on him, so he just sat the empty bottle down on his desk, "Just because I want more alcohol, but don't you dare touch my suits." Tony said, passing Steve. He opened the door, walking upstairs with a last glance at Steve glancing right back at him.

Tony grabbed some whisky from the light wood glass cabinet, hearing Thor and Bruce yell at a football match. Somehow, it's not that weird to have them both do this now and then. But if Bruce brakes his TV one more time, he's going to put him down like a puppy at the vet, he swore to that. Tony sighted again, leaning onto the counter, just taking a second to open the bottle. He took a few sips, thinking maybe it's a good time to call Pepper on the latest updates. Scratching his forehead, he didn't notice Natasha walk by, taking a quick step to his cooler, taking a champagne bottle. Though Tony really didn't care, he wanted to get back to work.

He walked around the counters into the living room, glancing at the football match. But just as soon as he thought about saying a few words to Bruce, a huge crash came from downstairs scaring the living shit out of Tony. What the hell!