Spiders gonna get scammed

"So..." Clint began to ask, sipping a glass of water. Him and Tony were in the kitchen area together. He was sitting on the counter while Tony leaned on the fridge, glancing up at his voice.   "How're you gonna get the kids Arctic Reindeer back?"

______________

"Don't do it kid..." Clint begged, perched on the arm of the couch.

"But It's two Strawberry Shortcake Bat Dragons for my Neon Alicorn!" Peter responded frantically. He was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest and his laptop rested atop them. On the screen was a popular ROBLOX game called Adopt Me! and Peter was playing it religiously.

"Kid, that is such a scam! Plus you only need one more neon Alicorn 'till you can make it huge! Oh jeez... What's it called? Biggifying?" Clint pondered briefly.

"Megafying..." Peter responded half-heartedly. He was gravely focused on what was happening in-game.

On his screen there were two little blocky people chatting. One of them– Peter's– Had bacon-like hair on a basic avatar and a username of SpiderMancool27. The other one was a woman with sunglasses and yellow hair. She had out a very pretty pet, A Strawberry Shortcake Bat Dragon. Which was one of Peter's dream pets, and offsale considering it was an event pet.

The girl was offering to trade one of Peter's Neon Alicorns for two Strawberry Shortcake Bat Dragons. The problem was Peter was only one Neon Alicorn away from getting a Mega Neon Alicorn, which was his other dream pet. He had a lot of dream pets come to think about it...

"Peter, don't do the trade, it sucks!" Clint begged, leaning closer to watch Peter's laptop screen from the couch arm. In response Peter scooted towards him so he could see better without craning his neck.

"Oh God– But what if I never get another trade with my dreamie again?!" He stressed, dropping his knees down to let the laptop rest on his legs so he could flail his arms around dramatically.

"Kid, you have like twelve 'dreamies', you'll get another one eventually."

"Okay! Okay– Okay. I'm doing it. I'm telling her no." Peter took a deep breath before slamming his fingers down on the keyboard and clanking loudly. He ended up typing out a message to the girl.

"srry pxndaqueenluv, I dont want to go through with this trade anymore..." He pressed enter and swished his hands over his eyes in distress.

"k." The girl chatted back.

"She responded!" Clint gasped, peeling Peter's hands off his face. Peter exhaled dramatically and froze, reading the short message. Clint grinned goofily sliding from his spot on the armrest down to sit beside the kid.

"You did it bud! Now let's go back to advertising the actual trade you want to do..."

"Yeah, I didn't wanna trade one of my Neon Alicorns anyway... I'm really attached to them." Peter smiled at the archer, getting ready to head back to the main area. He placed his rideable Arctic reindeer and hopped on, when the girl began chatting again ferociously quick.

"oh my god spidermancool you have an arctic reindeer? thats literally my dreamie!!!!! ill trade anything for it."

"Oh shoot! What do I do, she wants the Arctic Reindeer! Do you think she'll do the Shortcakes for it?" His little avatar hopped off the reindeer and walked back over to PxndaQueenluv.