•<page 2>•<BirthDate II>•

The sun occurred on the head, pouring its mysterious rays on all. The leaves shone beneath the warm climate as they perspire to be sovereign.

Holding her small hand in his tight ones, Anirudh took long steps towards the home while Bondita ran, to keep up with her Patibabu's long paces.

As they returned from school. They saw villagers exiting the Haveli.

The townies were returning after thanking Trilochan babu for helping them to get rid of those miserable taxes of Greenwood. They folded hands to Anirudh RoyChoudhary.

Bondita grinned at everyone.
Anirudh bent whilst smiling with gratitude but didn't leave Bondita's hand to secure her safety. Some women laughed at him. "Malik is holding Malkin like someone is going to abduct her. Haha".

Anirudh surged inside Haveli, not giving a second thought to their gossip.

Inside the mansion, Trilochan Babu was present in the Living room. Sitting on the sofa and sipping his herbal tea as Bihari Ji served him.

He noticed the neutral faces of Anirudh and Bondita as soon as they come inside.

"What happened Beta? Why do you both look upset?", He asked softly.

"Nothing Kaka. There is a petty error in her entry process. Principal sir has told me to correct it. Without precision he won't accept her admission", he sighed and sat beside him on the couch, relaxing. Bondita straightly went beside him.

"Oh! That means she won't go to school", Kaka gasped with an amused expression. Although Zamindar Trilochan Babu was agree about her admission. But his old psyche still lasts for refusal.

Anirudh glared at him with dubiousness.

"I-I mean, That's very sad. We all had put so much effort for her to go to school, and now, this issue arrived at the very righ-wrong time", He sounded weird but Anirudh ignored him. He put his hand on his head, thinking.

"Bharibabu!", Bondita whispered and gestured him to bend up to her level, so that she can talk easily. "Yes, Malkin" as he did so.

"You know, What happened in school? she whispered in his ear. "What happened Malikin?", he reciprocated.

"Bahari", Anirudh called him loosely.

Bihari looked here and there. How did his uncle's aunt's daughter's son come from his village without informing, At least he could be ready.

"Bahari! When did he come? He didn't inform me. Do you know him Chote Malik?" he asked.

Bondita laughed, as this was similar to Girdhari..no no...Gandhari.

"Who is he? Why he'll come here?", Trilochan kaka asked sipping his tea suspiciously.

"Oh, he....he is my uncle's aunt's daughter's son. Who's alliance is fixed with Bahar named girl. So I think he might come to invite me", he said.

He shyly lowered his voice " Don't know... when I will get my Biharan",He scratched his nails.

Anirudh smacked his head, and gandhari still didn't leave his mind.

"Shiv shiv shiv" Trilochan babu chanted with irritation. "Shameless old Bachelor! At least be shameful in front of my children. They are younger than you!" Kaka shouted hoarsely.

Anirudh hissed, gnashing his teeth with these idiotic, "My apology. I said Bihari. I called YOU Bihari".

"Ji! Say how can I help you" he formally asked.