•<page 4>•<Desperation>•

The cool zephyr made her long swirls curled from bottom to sway. Her thick smudged sindoor was reflecting preciously through her partings. Orange cladded Banarasi Saree with minimal Jewelry was alluring her figure.

She was a sweet woman, staring the beautiful moonlight sky, caressing the Wrist watch in box that she bought for her sweet Lord from her earnings. She had a charming frown on her face as she was eagerly waiting for her Sansaar, who was later than the promised time. Furthermore, she was desperate for him, so she could adorn her Lord with it, which she bought with love.

The curtains touched her face, giving pleasurable vibes to her System.
But these pleasures were so smaller than what she felt in her husband's muscular orbs. She was getting impatient with every passing moment. Not because she was eager to show him her gift, but for him.

They both were Barristers. Due to the load of work, they didn't have time for each other. As Mrs Barrister RoyChaudhary heard his conversation last night that he has only a client meeting in the late evening today, she decided that as soon as possible, she will finish her work. So that they will get some quality time for each other.

But now the clock was going to hit 11 soon, and he was still not home. The whole house was fast asleep as they knew that Mr Barrister remains busy with his work.

Her soul was yearning for him, her Patibabu.

"Is this a way? At least he could have contacted me that he will get late" She uttered placing the Box in her hand aside and started walking here there in their bedroom. She looked eagerly at the clock.

They have been in relation for the past ten years. Eventually, their bond converted into love.

They are like the heart and soul, when they re-animate to each other then only life works. Their love confession to each other was something beautiful that still draws them into a wonderland.

"Here my heart is palpitating, and don't know what he is doing. I am Anirudh RoyChaudhary" She imitated his words and body language.

"So unpredictable!" She huffed.

Her husband, who was aware of every single detail of her, was in a mood to tease her more.

Her Patibabu, The Barrister Anirudh RoyChaudhary had already reached home minutes before, but as he saw his beautiful wife from the half open door, his heels cooled over there to glance her secretly. He decided to let her bide a little more as in love desperation has its own pleasure. But when he noticed formed tears of concern in the eyes of his Bondita. He could not control himself and arrived to embrace his sweet Love.

On seeing her Birristera Babu she could not hold herself, she leaned towards him and threw her tiny arms around him, pouring her emotions. Without uttering anything, as her actions contained so much love, were speaking a thousand words.

"Bondita...", He stroked her back before planting a soft kiss on her head, gently.
Anirudh felt the material of his shirt getting wet, he rolled his eyes in guilt.

After taking her time, she uplifted her head from his chest.

How suddenly he came to embrace him? How he noticed her newly formed tears as soon as he reached?

That means he was looking at her for a long time. He likes to see her being concerned for him.

Flaring her nose in anger, she collided punches on the chest from her soft knuckles as she observed the surrounding. "You're bad. You did this purposely."

Bondita wasn't aware that her punches are gentle. But he would rather not deteriorate her mood, as they were her own satisfaction.

"Ow" Anirudh left a fake groan. Bondita creased his chest with concern, "Did it hurt?".