•<page 5>•<Dark>•

The content below should be handled maturely. One should be at least 14+.
Let's read!
------------------------------------------------------------

I was cold and shivering with cool breeze. A high-pitched cry resonated in the mist. The cry was loud, similar to the one that cats make when they are scared.

Thunder roared.
I realized that only one more striking can make my heart burst in these woods.

Sweat built-in my forehead as I observed that the flaming torch in my hand is soon going to betray me, and fortunately, I don't have any other source of light. I heard the yawns and cries of wild animals. The bats were rolling over my head.

So I started to walk in the opposite direction.

The only thing I could hear now was the sharp yet uneven breaths of mine, Palpitating Heartbeat, and Wandering eyes.

When I walked far from that particular area, I noticed humongous feet imprinting footprints over the muddy ground. Everything visioned dim and blurry at night sky.
Shit! I forgot to wear my specs.

Seems there is no chance of surviving is left. If I will go back then I will be the dinner of animals. If I will stick here more then I will die due to cold and fear.

I placed hand on my heart, trying to gather courage to get out of these things.

Universe always plans something for us.
So do I, Isaw habitat in the middle of dark forest lanes, Candlelit was flaming through the window.

No Electricity!
Fine, At least I would be able to stay until morning. Finally, there is a ray of hope, I could reach home.

I slowly headed towards the shack.

Unfortunately, I fall on ground, due to a ditch which left burbling of water. Hoped, this shack was safe. As further I stepped, I heard horrible snores of an old man.

"It would be better if there would be a girl" I furrowed to myself. A shrill sound of flipping metallic substance wandering reached my ears. It was escaping from the window area of the habitat. I went to peer over there.

What I witnessed, that allowed my brows to reach my hairline. An ugly woman, approximately of 70 to 80 years old, with her noodles legs she took baby steps to sleeping old man figure. She had an psychotic grin on her face.

With a major force she uplifted her hands stabbed knife in the stomach of that old man. The clotted blood sprinted all over her face. But she wasn't satisfied, Again and again, she rocked the Chopper in him. Her bun unpinned, revealing her poison needled grey hair.

Nevertheless, I was not afraid of these. I was a popular murderer, it was a cup of tea for me to see and kill people.

His intestines, body parts, would have surely been damaged. She was constantly thrusting Knife against him. Like a Dracula, who was hungry for blood.

As more emerged Blood spat all over her face. She looked even more horrible. With her slender finger, she took the blood in her hand and swallowed it, licking up the all.
So brutal!

I continued to watch the scene when a sudden clap on my shoulder disturbed me. "Go from here. Let me see this" I said without moving. Then again, a pat on my back deliberately deteriorated my mood. Rage build in my head.
I turned with a glare and I saw