Introduction ! !

Hii everyone ...

I have deleted my previous story ...because I didn't like the plot. .. so I am back with this new  story with Same title ..
This is going to be a revenge story where virat fakes love with sai and marries her ... But the real motive behind this marriage is his revenge ...

He wants to seek revenge from her because in his perspective, sai s father , Kamal Joshi  , is a murderer ...he had murdered virat's father ...

Sai is well educated girl who is searching for a job  ..she used to live with her father , inspector kamal joshi but he is also no more ...he lost his life in order to save someone ..... her mother died after giving birth to her....

.Virat is a rich and very popular business man .... he lives with his mother ...  and his father , according to him has been murdered by inspector kamal joshi .... he has a sister which got mentally unstable after a mental and physical  harassment  so she has been admitted to a hospital and is undergoing treatment .... virat thinks that her sister s this condition is due to kamal joshi ....

The story will directly begin from sai and virat's marriage ....

Virat s mother wanted sai to marry virat ...virat mother does not know that virat holds sai s father responsible for his father s death ....

Virat hatched this plan to take revenge from sai ... as sai had nobody from her family so her relatives thought of getting her married to someone ...

Virat agreed to get married to sai to take revenge from her .... her relatives happily  agreed to get her married to the biggest businessman....

So they have both just got married ...till the marriage , virat had been very good to sai but now its time for him to welcome her to this hell ...

All the rituals are done .... Sai is in  her room ...waiting for virat ....

To be continued.......

This was a very short introduction just to inform you all that I have deleted my previous story and now starting this one with same title but fresh idea ....

I hope you all found the introduction interesting...pls share ur views ....

I'll updat the first part very soon ! !