Chapter 19

Virat was pacing up and down ...doctors were still checking on sai ...

And finally doctors came out ..

V - how's she ?

Doc - better ... She is outof danger ...aur bout jld recover bhi kr jayengi lekin inhe bout care zaroorat hai ... She is very weak ...
Take care of her .

V - sure....thank you doctor ....

Virat went inside ... Her eyes were closed ....

He went near ... She felt his presence and opened her eyes ...

V - kaisi ho ab ?

S - better ...
She said very weakly ...

There was a strange awkwardness ... They were both looking at each other ....

V - tum ....rest kro ... Main yahi hoon ... Incase you need anything ...

Sai nodded ...she was kind of surprised at his  behaviour ....

..

After sometime , virat came with lunch for her ...

V - tumhara lunch ...

She tried to make herself sit but ended up hurting herself ..

S - outchh ....
She screamed in pain ...

V - araam se ..
He rushed to her ..and helped her sit ....

He put the plate in front of her ...

But she was unable to eat ...

Her one side was hurting because of gun shot and other arm and hand was swollen because of IV drip ...

She was finding it difficult and painful to eat ...

He noticed this and sat on the stool ...
Took the plate from her hand .....
And started feeding her with his on hands .......

He took a morsel and forwarded his hand  near her mouth ...
She looked at him ...all amazed .. and surprised ...

V - khao ..
He said ...

She started eating .
And was continuously starring at him ...

V - aise kya dekh rhi ho ?

S - nhi .. kuchh nhi ...
Tumhari yeh side ... Pehli baar dekh rhi hoon na ...itni caring ... Itni loving ...
Itna acha mauka tha Marne dete mujhe ...kya zaroorat thi bachane ki ...

And he felt an unknown pain , hearing her talking about dying .....

V - chup chap Khao ...

S - btao na ... Kyu mrne nhi diya ... Kyu khoon de kar bachaya mujhe ?

He had no answer of this question ...

S - bolo ...

V - tumhara ehsaan tha mujh par ..meri Tai ko bachaya tumne sirf isliye khoon diya maine. Tumhe ..
Aur zyada ucchhalne ki zaroorat nhi hai ... Koi care ya pyaar vyar nhi hai ... Aur na hi aisi koi umeed rkhna ...

S - umeed ... She fakes laugh ....
Virat .... Mujhe kisi se bhi ab pyar ki umeed nhi hai ... Umeed use hoti hai jise pyaar ki aadat ho ... Mujhe toh meri zindagi mein kabhi pyaar Mila hi nhi .... Mujhe meri aai ka pyar nhi mila kabhi ... Mere aaba bhi mujhe chod kr chle gye ... Phir tum mile toh lga ki shayd tum sach mein mujhse pyaar krte ho ...lekin tum bhi mujhse pyaar nhi krte the ... Mere pass mere bhai ke ilawa koi nhi hai ... Aur abhi woh bhi mere pass nhi hai ... Woh bhi apna Bhai thodi hai ... Bas use bhi meri tarah pyaar ki bhookh thi ...
Main akeli thi virat shuru se ... Ab bhi akeli hoon .... Tum mujhe maaro ya zindagi do ...koi farak nhi prta ...kyunki mere pass Mera koi apna hai hi nhi jiske liye mujhe jeena hai ... Jo mere so called apne the , unhone bhi mujhe chhod diya ... Bech diya ... Mujhe tumhaare pass bech diya ...

She started crying ...

He felt very bad ...

It was the first time when he heard her pain ...when he saw her crying like this ...

She started feeling unwell ...she was still very weak .....

V - sai ...pls tum shaant ho jao ... Tum puri taraah se theek nhi hui ho ..... Pls relax ...calm down ...

He kept.the plate aside and help her lay down ....

As soon as she lay , she fell asleep due to heavy medications ...

He came closer , and wiped her tears ......

.....

2 days passed ...virat took good care of her in these 2 days ... Devi would also come to meet her .....

It was time for her discharge ...

...

To be continued ...

Precap - falling for her ???

Target :
155 votes .
20 comments !