Chapter 15

Virat let sai out ...

V - sirf tai ke kehne par tumhe baahr nikaal rha hoon ... Lekin yeh akhri warning hai .... Iske baad ab main sidha tumhaare chote bhai se hi milunga ...

S - virat ..

V - kya virat !! Haan ..kya virat ! Main kuchh bhi kr skta hoon Sai ...

S - woh toh dikh rha hai ...apni iss bina wajaah ki ego aur attitude mein tum apni Tai ki jaan khtre mein daal rhe ho ... Toh ofcourse tum kuchh bhi kr skte ho !

She said this and went from there forcing virat to think about what she said ....

........

Virat was in his room ...

Doorbell rang ...

S - ji ..

Man - ji virat sir  ne bolaya tha ... ghar ki wiring and lights check krne ke liye ...

S - ok ..

SHE WENT FROM THERE...

Sai was passing by soniya s room ... And she heard her talking ...

So - aaj hi hume apna plan ko anjaam dena hai ...

S - yeh kis plan ki baat kr rhi hai !! Kya krne wali hai yeh soniya !
She thought ....

Virat went down and was about to leave but collided with sai who was in her own thoughts and did not see him...

V - kya kr rhi ho ? Dekh kr nhi chl skti !

S - sorry !

He was heading towards the gate ...she ran after him ...

S - virat ...kaha ja rhe ho tum ??

V - KAHA jaata hoon main roz ?

S - office jaatE ho ...par virat plz AAJ MTT JAO AAJ RUK JAO .

This was little shocking and unexpected for virat .....

V - kya mtlb hai tumhaara ?? Maim ab tumse puchh kr kaam par jayyonga ??

S - aisa nhi hai ...par pta  nhi kyu ... pls ...Aaj mtt jao ...

V - shut up !

And he went from there....

Here in office ...

Virat was just thinking about sai s words ... her predictions and views about soniya and Devi s praise for sai ....

He was unable to concentrate on his work....

He turned on his laptop and the view of whole house , each and every room was in front of him ....

When sai said " apni iss bina wajaah ki ego aur attitude mein tum apni tai ki jaan khtre mein daal rhe ho ... Toh ofcourse tum kuchh bhi kr skte ho !  " in the morning ,then he got suspicious , though he did not show in front of sai ...so he got these secret  cameras in the morning itself without telling anybody ...

?..........

In the cameras  ,
Sai was in her room .... Setting her clothes ...
Devi came there ......

They talked for sometime ......

Sai treated her very sweetly .... devi looked very happy and she was all smiles ..... Sai was tickling her , catching her , playing with her .... Devi looked very happy ...

Virat saw this and an unexpected smile appeared  on his face .....

Then after sometime , sai was in kitchen and devi was sitting in the living area and she was drawing something .... Soniya was busy on her phone ......

After completing her drawing , devi showed it to soniya but she was not listening to devi ...

So - kya hai !!
She shouted making devi tremble .....
Dimaag khraab kiya ja rhi hai
..paagal ldki ...

Devi started sobbing ...

Virat could see and hear everything through the cameras .....

Devi sat there crying ......

Virat s anger had no bounds !

He could not see his sister crying ...

But just then sai came there and saw devi crying ...

S - tai .. aap ro kyu rhe ho ??
She rushed to her .....

Devi was just sobbing ...

Sai Hugged her gently and rubbed her back ... Gave her some water ....

S - tai ..... kya hua ??

D - woh gndi soniya .... Woh chillayi  mujhpe aur usne na mujhe paagl bola .. main paagl hoon ? 

S - nhi tai .... Aisa nhi bolte ... Shh ...

Seeing devi sobbing , sai also had tears in her eyes .....

Virat was shocked seeing sai  feeling his tai 's pain .....

Sai relaxed devi ... Praised her drawing and to enlighten  her mood , she also started drawing with her .. .

Devi got normal and started laughing again .. she started enjoying again ...
Sai also had a smile on her face seeing her happy ...
Here virat was also satisfied seeing devi and in his mind he was somewhere thanking sai for it but he was very sure to teach soniya a strict lesson  .....

Sai feed devi her lunch and gave her the medicine and made her sleep for sometime .....

.....

It was almost 4 pm...

The laptop was open in front of virat .....

And just then he saw someone entering through the main gate ....
His face was totally covered ....

Soniya came to that person .. 

So - aagye tum ..... Chlo ab upar wale roon mein saare paise aur jewellery hai ....

Virat was hell shocked hearing this ....

Just then devi came down and saw both of them .....

D - tum kaun ho ?

Soniya and her team mate got scared .... That devi saw both of them together ....

.....
To be continued !

Precap - sai in a critical condition !!!

Yaar atleast 150 votes toh kro ! Aur comments toh aaplog bilkul bhi nhi krte !