Chapter 8

Virat was hell angry ...

V - tumse kaha tha na ki koi glti nhi honi chahiye ....lekin glti toh hogi ...aur bout bdi glti ho gyi ...toh szaa toh milegi ...

S - virat ....tum puri baat nhi jaante ...ek baar suno ...

V - chup ....bilkul chup ...
He held her from her chin tightly ....
Main sab janta hoon ...yeh sab tumne jaan bujkar kiya hai na ....

S - virat aisa kuchh bhi nhi hai ...

V - achaa ..aisa kuchh nhi hai ...chlo theek hai ..maan liya ...
Arey waah ...tumne itna kuchh bnaya hai aur khud kuchh bhi nhi khaya ...bad very bad ... chlo maim tumhe khilaata hoon ...

He went to the kitchen and brought a packet of salt and red chillies .....he came back Nd took the bowl of chicken curry ... he added the full packet of salt and chilly in it....

V - yeh saara khatam kro abhi ....

S - NHI ....pls ...😭😭😭😨😰

V - maime kaha khao...he shouted ...
Koi baat nhi main khilaata hoon ...

He threw her on sofa ... and held her chin tight....forcing her to open her mouth and then started putting spoons of this curry in her mouth ..

S - nhi nhi ....

He continued feeding her forcefully .... and he made her eat all of it ...

Sai s mouth was burning like hell .,. She was coughing badly

S - paani ...paani ....🤢🥵🥵🥵

She was about to take the jug of water but virat grabbed the jug first ....

S - pls paani dedo virat 🥵🥵🙏

V - paani chahiye tumhe ... ummm ...yeh wala paani ...?
He said pointing towrds the jug ...

She nodded ..

He dropped the jug on the floor amd it broke ....

V - oh ...paani toh gir gya ... kitna paani waste ho gya na ...ab aur paani waste nhi hoga ... aaj pura din tumhe paani ya aur kuchh bhi peene ko nhi milega ....

S - nhi ...pls ...aisa mtt kro ..paani dedo.?

Sai was unable to speak ...her mouth was on fire.....

He held her by her arm amd dragged her to the room ....

He locked the washroom so that she cannot take water from there and made sure that there was no water in the room....

V - prri rho yaha aur tarapti raho .... he locked the room from outside and sat on the couch right in front of her room ....

Sai was even feeling it hard to breathe .... she was dying for water .... she kept patting the door hard ....requesting to open the door but of no use ....

?.......................

Almost the entire day passed....

Virat called that person to apologise to him ...

Per - its ok virat ....lekin virat uss ldki ki akadd toh todni hi hogi ... bas kamar par haath hi rkha tha ....abhi toh kuchh zyda kiya hi nhi tha ...kuchh krta isse pehle hi thappad maar diya usne ....

V - kya ????
Tunhe glt tareeke se touch kiya sai ko ....issliye haath uthaya usne ?

Per - itna kya shock ho rha hai ...issi kaam ke liye hi toh tere saath bhi hai na woh ..tunhe hi kaha tha ....

V - haan maine kaha tha ...lekin.... teri himmat kaise hui use touch krne ki .....

nd he cut the calll ...

The thought of somebody else touching her was effecting him a lot ...he was going mad .....

And looked at the closed door of sai s room ... she was not beating the door anymore ...

Even he did not why but a feeling of regret was over taking him ... he did mot know why but still was feeling bad for her ...

He took the glass of water and at once rushed towards her room ....

To be continued ....