Chapter 24

Because majority wanted me to update this story , so here it is ...

Both slept thinking about staying away from each other and maintaining distance from each other ....

Next morning ...

Sai woke up and as a part of everyday routine , she got ready .....

She prepared virat s coffee and asked one of the servant to go to his room and give him the coffee ...

Virat was on his bed ... He was not feeling well ...unusually weak .....

He did not know why but something in him was excited because it was time for sai to bring coffee for him .....

He heard a knock on the door ..although he was unwell , but still he sat straight on the bed ..

But to his bad luck , it turned out to be a househelp there ...

V - tum ??? Tum yaha kya kr rhe ho ?

Ser - sir main coffee le kar aaya tha aapke liye .....

Virat was totally disappointed..

V - nhi chahiye ..le jao ...

Ser - lekin sir ..

V - maine kaha na nhi chhaiye .. meri tabiyat theek nhi hai mujhe kuchh nhi chaiye pls leave ..

Ser - ok sir ....

He again scolded himself for thinking about Sai and getting excited on thinking about her being close to him ....

Servant went down and told sai that virat is not well so refused to have coffee .

Fir a moment , Sai felt like going and checking on him but then suddenly she got reminded of the events that happened yesterday nd also her commitment to herself to stay away from virat and not to expect anything from him....

Later , sai and Devi were at the dining table. ..

D - sai ..tu bhi baith na ..

S - nhi Tai ..pehle aap aur virat kha lijiye phir main khayoongi.....

Virat came there and took his place .....

They both avoided looking at each other ....

D - dekh na viru ..sai baith nhi rhi hai ...

S - Tai ..aap khayiye na ..main baad mein kha loongi ..

V - agar Tai bol rhi hai toh baith jao na ..

S - main nhi baith skti ...

V - kyu ? Kya problem hai ?

S - rules .. tumne hi rule bnaya tha ki main baaki servants ke lunch break ke time mein , unke saath hi khana khayoongi .... Kya hua ?? Bhool gye ??

She said getting close to him so that Devi does not listen ...

Virat looked at her little shocked ..

Yes he had himself framed all this rules for sai but in these past few days , sai and virat had stayed close to each other ,...they use to have lunch , breakfast , dinner together ...

There was an awkward silence between the two but they continued looking at each other ...

Sai did not eat with both of them ...virat are very little and went to his room ...

It was almost evening time , when virat came down all dressed up ...

His eyes and face were red ...

Sai was sitting with Devi ..

D - viru . Tu kaha ja rha hai ?

V - ek bout urgent meeting hai .. isliye office ja rha hoon. Main thodi mein aa jayoonga ..

D - theek hai ...

Sai looked at virat very carefully ..she observed that he looked unusually weak and his face was red ...

But before she could say anything , he went from there ...

Virat got late ..

It was already 12..

Sai had already made Devi eat and sleep ...

She was waiting for virat now ...

And finally he returned. He looked very exhausted ....

V - tum soi nhi abhi tak ?? Ya yeh bhi rule tha ki main jb tk vaapis nhi aata , tum jaagti rhogi ...

Sai did not say anything to this ..

S - khaana lgayo ??

V - nhi .. mujhe bhookh nhi hai .....

S - tumhari tabiyat theek nhi lag rhi ? Kuchh chahiye ?

V - tumhe usse kya ??

He said and went fron there ...

V ( in mind ) subaah se ek baar baat tak nhi ki , aur ab tabiyat ka puchh rhi hai ....

He did not know why but he felt hurt ...

After sometime , sai thought of checking on him once ..

She went to his room ..

Lights were on ... And he was laying on bed with his office cloths and even shoes on .. and a file in his hand ..it seemed as if he slept doing some work .....

S - tchh .. yeh kya tareeka hai sone ka ??
She thought ...

She went near him , took the file from his hand ...

And touched his hand to wake him up but found his hand very hot ...

She immediately kept her hand on his forehead , and yes it was burning with fever too ..

S - itna tez bukhaar hai inhe ?
She almost panicked ...

She calmed herself down and first removed his shoes and socks ...

...

To be continued ...

Precap - her care ♥️♥️