New World

I don't know which world God sent me but I know I am in this dark forest.
Y/N: Ok first I have to get out of this forest before some monsters get out of nowhere attack me. But before doing the first thing I have to collect some souls to become strong.

So I started to explore this forest. Then I see some sort of black and white creatures.

 Then I see some sort of black and white creatures

Ok, it was a wrong decision to explore this forest

Y/N: Now I only have one option and that is to kill you.

Then I looked at those filthy creatures.

And now it looks like they are fearing me

Y/N: What happened? Are you scared little beast?

I forced a finger into the eye of the boar beast and raised it by the socket.
Y/N mind- Wow I am so much strong.
And I throw that beast like a doll and it fades away in smoke particles... I guess.

Then I walk towards the snake monster but bear looking creature blocked my way.
Y/N: Move.
But that creature did not move.
Y/N: I told you to move.
I do a weak swing from my arm and it disappeared like that boar.
Y/N: Heh heh... Hehehehehehe.

Snake monster attacks me and I dodge those attacks easily.
Y/N: Now, goodbye.
I punched him and the same thing happened.

Y/N: Thank goodness I killed them quickly but I can't absorb their souls, it can be that they don't have souls.
Y/N: I don't know what type of creatures are but they waste my time.
???: They are Grimm creatures of darkness.
Y/N: What the hell? Who are you?
???: I am your system, God designed me to help you. Do you have any questions regarding this world?
Y/N: So many but first tell me how can I get out of this forest.
System: Ok, I am gonna tell you.

After getting out of the forest. I see the moon is broken in half.
Y/N: Ok, now tell me why I have the system because I did not wish for a system at all.
System: Because God was impressed by your wish. So he gives you me.
Y/N: Ok, so now tell me which world I am in?
System: You are in the universe called RWBY. This planet is called Remnant and you're current location is the city of Vale.
Y/N: RWBY universe hah? Ok, so you are my system, right? Ok, so show me my status.

System: Ok here is your status:

Name: Y/N
Age: 15
Title: None
Health point: 600
Strength: 120
Endurance: 100
Speed: 80
Mana: 60
Luck: 20

Powers and Abilities:

Endless Nine:

The signature magical system utilized by the Endless Witch, whose foundations lie upon the concept of infinity, be it as an endless repetition or an infinite expansion, hence allowing them to revert anything back to its original state by making them remember the form which they used to hold, repairing broken objects and resurrecting people from the dead, as well as allows the user to recover from fatal injuries by rewinding his body back to its original state, and creating infinity out of any number so long as it is not 0, modifying finite quantities so that they expand infinitely.

However, the true basis and source of Endless Magic lies on the concept of a "cat in a box", that is, an unobserved entity of infinite variation whose uncertain existence makes it so all possible interpretations of them are equally valid and impossible to be denied, causing it to be the root of infinite possibilities and scenarios. Thus, the Endless Witch is akin to a storyteller who weaves infinite tales and stories, shaping their own worlds and controlling the infinitely-stretching possibilities contained in their catbox.

Die Ewigkiet: A formula to become a God. It allows the user to absorb the souls and the user also memories and experiences of the soul. How much the soul's user absorb it make him more powerful. It also has 4 levels.

Assiah

The first level of the Ewigkeit formula, the characteristic that indicates the Soul Relic has manifested from the user’s soul. At this rank, it is physical and somewhat unstable while at the same time giving the user a minor set of abilities. It also grants a more resilient body but can still be killed by hitting vital areas like the heart and brain. What a Holy Relic does varies from individual to individual.

Yetzirah

The second level of the Ewigkeit formula is when the Holy Relic is finally starting to show its particular traits. The Holy Relic is now stable and can be weaponized. His or her body is now strengthened to superhuman levels, as well as no longer able to kill through their vital areas and their bodies seizing to age, although the soul will continue to do so.

Briah

The third level of the Ewigkeit formula allows the user's absolute deepest desire to be made a reality. There are two different types of Briah: Gudou (Which is when one's desire compresses inwards i.e. themselves) and Hadou (When one's desire compresses outwards i.e. others). Said desire gives the user an ability relating to it in at least some capacity. When the user has a Hadou desire, their ability will alter their surroundings, while a Gudou desire will alter themselves, though mixtures of both exist, such as the case with Wilhelm.

Aztiluth

The final and ultimate level of the Die Ewigkeit formula is when the user becomes a full-blown God and starts to paint over reality with their Law, essentially making the universe/multiverse a canvas. The ability given to one by their desire is now amplified to far greater levels (ex. Schreiber being able to bypass the very concept of speed to go faster than his enemy), and users are capable of manipulating reality on a conceptual level, in addition to literally being walking universes, a mere drop of their blood weighing more than a neutron star. The difference between Hadou and Gudou still exists, now in the form of Hadou and Gudou Gods. However, not everyone is capable of attaining Atziluth, as it is a right determined at one's birth.

Assiah: Golden Divine Body and Soul-
An assiah level power. It makes the body and soul of the user immune to space and time manipulation, the body become anti-physical, anti-spitural and also mind gain the sense of foreknowledge or deja vu.

Y/N mind- I gain good powers but why this deja vu thing, it only make things worse because I always knows what is happening and it makes somebody hard to kill me.
Y/N: My status is good in my opinion. So, system I more wanted to know about this world.

_________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
_________________________________________