Emerald Forest and New Member

Professor Ozpin watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerald forest when Glynda Goodwicth walks up behind him, holding her tablet.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir. (taps the screen to show footage ) Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos. (the video changes to Pyrrha Nikos and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods)

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. (deactivates the tablet, walking back a little) I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. (turning back to Ozpin) Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? (silence) Professor Ozpin?

O

zpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby Rose sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss Schnee walks in random directions.

Y/N *Pov*

After I shit out of those creatures. I started to find those fake relics.
Y/N: Ow man, how hard it is to find those fake relics.
I eventually find relics but they are already some people.

Yang: Hmmmm... (studies the golden knight, then picks it up and shows it to Blake) How about a cute little pony?

Blake: (smirking) Sure. (they walk towards each other to the centre of the temple floor)

Yang: That wasn't too hard!
B

lake: Well, it's not like this place is very difficult to find. (they share a smile)

Y/N: Yo what's up, Yang and Blake.
Yang: Ow, Hello, Y/N.
Blake: Hello...
Y/N: You know what I never appreciate how big are your boobs. Can I touch it?
Yang: Of course, you can. ( while smirking)

I was only a few inches to touch her boobs. Wait a minute, why she is not hitting me. Please hit me, somebody hit me. I beg you. Before I touch her boobs, Blake kicks me on the face.
Y/N: Blake, thank you!!!
Blake: Why are you thanks me?
Yang: Blake, this is the wrong thing he was gonna touch my boobs and why are you thanking her.
Y/N: Wait, Yang, because it is just my way to tease girls. I am not a pervert at all.
Y/N: So, I am gonna take that King chess piece.
I go towards that relic and take.

Jaune's scream is heard from the temple, where we turn towards the direction of its source.

Yang: Some girl's in trouble! Blake and Y/N, did you hear that?
B

lake doesn't answer, staring at something in the sky.
Y/N: Hey, Blake why are you staring at the sky.
I also look at the sky.

Blake and I are still staring at something above them, but Yang is focused on the forest.

Yang: Blake and Y/N, did you hear that? (turn towards us) What should we do?
F

inally, the faint-but-growing-louder scream of "Heads uuuuuuuup!" is heard when Ruby falls from the sky.

3rd*POV*

Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose hanging on to something very feathery and very fast, as evidenced by the loud wind and the two being blown sideways.