Finally

Y/N *POV*
Currently, I am doing the most important work in Vale because I am setting up leylines for the transmutation of gold and I am done.
Y/N: Hmh... This work is done now I have to talk with Samiel about her memory related to the transmutation of gold.

Location: Beacon Y/N's dorm

Y/N: Samiel I want to talk with you.
Eleonore: Yes, what is it, Lord Heydrich.
Y/N: How much do you remember about our old world.
Of course, Samiel knows about we are in a different world because I already explained it to her.
Eleonore: Well, I remember everything from my birth to the transmutation of gold.
Y/N: So, tell me from the beginning.
Eleonore: Ok, my lord.
She tells me everything but the most important thing is I am the one who gives them the knowledge about the Die Ewigkiet formula and Mercuries never existed in this world. Wait a minute, did not my craving is a mixer of both Reinhard and Mercuries.
Eleonore: I just want to kill Kirscheisen with my own hands. How dare she betray us.
Y/N: It's okay Samiel, I am gonna give her punishment as I did with Christof but currently I want to have a morning walk.
Eleonore: Ok, Lord Heydrich.
As I was passing by team RWBY dorm I heard Ruby's voice.
Ruby: We have to find Blake. She did not come for an entire week.
Just as the dorm door opened I see Ruby's position that look like she is gonna punch.
Ruby: Ban...zai...
Y/N: Hello (with a smile)

After they explain to me everything that Blake is a Faunus and she ran away. It looked like only Ruby and Yang is worried about Blake but Weiss looked like she does not care about her teammate.

Ruby: She's been gone all weekend...

Weiss: Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!

Yang: Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates.

Weiss: Is she? We all heard what she said!

Ruby: Weiss.

Yang: Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing, and we need to find her!

Weiss: A member of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!

Ruby: I just hope she's okay...
Y/N mind- I hope no one finds out how many White Fangs members I killed.

Ruby: (shouting) Blaaaake!

Yang: (also calling out) Blaaaake!
Y/N: Kitty!
They both look towards me with serious expressions.
Y/N: I am just joking.

The scene transitions to Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Y/N walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate and student.

Ruby: (continuing to scream) Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: (turning on Weiss) Weiiiiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! Do you know what might be able to help? The police!
Y/N: I never know what's her problem at all.

Ruby: (crossing her arms in irritation) Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: (walking down the sidewalk) Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: (following behind Ruby) Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.