I Am Teacher

I can't sleep the entire night because of the appearance of Samiel and now is morning. Currently, we are trying to decide what to do with the people of this school.
Y/N: Samiel do you have any idea regarding this situation.
Eleonore: Lord Hedrich, we can kill them, they are nothing against us.
Y/N: No, we have to save them for swastika as a sacrifice.
Eleonore: You are right, my lord and it is okay for me to go to this school because I did not even attend this school and also what about my face.
Y/N: I don't care about others but for me, you are the more beautiful woman I ever see and your scars just make you more beautiful in my eyes.
She just blushes from my words.
Y/N: Ok, Samiel let's go before we can get late.
Eleonore: Ok, Lord Heydrich.
Of course, I am already used to Lord Heydrich.

As we leave our dorm, we encounter a fat man.

Fatty: Hello, are you, Y/N Heydrich and Eleonore von Wittenburg

Y/N: Yes, we are, do you have any work for us or something.
Fatty: Ohh, my name is Peter Port or you can call me Professor Port.
Y/N: Ok, Port you already know our names.
Port: Well, Ozpin wants to meet you both.
Eleonore: Why does he want to meet us when Lord Heydrich already cleared everything.
Y/N: Samiel, it looks like he wants to say something important.
If he finds out how many people I kill, he will probably attempt to murder me before he will do anything, I will kill him.

As we go to Ozpin office again and just enter we are greeted by Ozpin.
Ozpin: Good morning, Mr Heydrich and Miss Wittenburg.
Y/N: Ozpin doesn't try to play cool with me. So, tell me why you call us here.
Ozpin: Well, I want you to teach at Beacon.
Both: What!?!?
Y/N: Did I hear you right?
Ozpin: Of course, I want you to teach at Beacon because there is something I want to reveal.
After he explains everything to us.
Eleonore: So, you want to tell us that you are many millennia year's old and you have the worst relationship between you and your wife. Women's are just the worst human beings.
Ozpin: but are not you are also a woman.
Eleonore: That's but is difference between them and me that I did not sell my pride for a man.
I interrupt them before Samiel kills Ozpin in irritation.
Y/N: Ok, I am gonna teach in this school.
Ozpin: Thanks but which subject?
Y/N: My subject, Truth.

Ruby *POV*

We were late for our first class but there is no teacher in class. Some students are saying that a new teacher is gonna take our first in Beacon. I don't know who is he/she and what type of subject he/she is gonna teach us but I am excited.
Ruby: Hey team, do you think what type of professor he/she will be.
Weiss: He/She will be a discipline professor and also strict.
I don't want that type of teacher like Weiss
Blake: He/She will be mysteries like ninjas.
It will be cool in Blake opinion.
Yang: If the professor is he then he should be hot and if she then she should be cool.
Suddenly I remember someone important.
Ruby: Hey guys, Y/N didn't arrive at class.
Weiss: It can be that he does something bad and got expelled from Beacon.
Blake: Or he has some big surprise for us.
Yang: Or he doing something in the bathroom while screaming my name.
RWB: Shut Up With Your Bad Thought.
Yang: Ok guys.
Then suddenly a woman enters class, she has pink hair and eyes and also has to burn scars on her face.

(Just imagine she has scars on her body)

Is she is our new teacher? But one more time someone enters the class, he is a boy and we know who is he.
RWBY and JNPR: Y/N!!!
Y/N: Hello, I am your professor and my name is Y/N Heydrich.
Everyone: Whhaaatttt!!!

Y/N *POV*

Yare yare daze, how troublesome.
Y/N: Alright, guys I already introduced myself and now Samiel you should do the same thing.
Eleonore: My name is Eleonore von Wittenburg also known as Samiel Zentaur, a member of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden or LDO holding seat position IX in obsidian round table and one of the imperial guard of gold, Einherjar Rubedo: the Red Knight.
I never expected this type of introduction. Ruby raised her hand to ask a question.
Ruby: LDO means you are in Y/N Team, right?
Eleonore: We are not just a team, we are his legion, he is our Lord.
Everyone: What!?!? Loorrdddd!!!!
Y/N: Now I have to explain them also.
(After explaining everything)
Jaune: So, which subject are you gonna teach us, professor?
Y/N: This subject you never heard about.
Everyone is excited about the subject that I am gonna teach them.
Y/N: The subject name is Truth.
Everyone: What?
Y/N: Samiel can you explain them.
Eleonore: Yes, my lord.
She turned towards the class.
Eleanore: Lord Heydrich is gonna give everyone a mystery that you have explained in your way.
Weiss: But Miss is not this school is combat.
Before Samiel do anything to kill Weiss, I said.
Y/N: Well, of course, but there is always the situation where you have to solve the mystery.
Y/N: Think of this subject as a game.
Students: Game, this is cool. (whispering)
Y/N: Rules are simple you have to solve the mystery and you can use Blue and Red Truth.
Blake raised her for the question.
Y/N: Blake what do you have to ask?
Blake: What is blue and red truth.
Y/N: You can say blue truth is for making theories and red truth is absolute truth. So, let's start this game.
Class: Yeesss!!!

Y/N: Ok, this is a story.
I tell them the story of a detective Conan chapter 1 roller coaster ride murder scene.
Yang: Is not simple murder is his girlfriend.
Y/N: Red Truth" his girlfriend is not a murderer".
Everyone was shocked because I use red truth and also girlfriend is not a murderer.
Pyrrha: What about those two mysterious persons.
Y/N: " They are also not murderers."
Weiss: That means the murderer uses his semblance to kill that guy.
Y/N: " In my story, no one has a semblance".
Blake: Tears, the murderer has fake tears that mean the murderer's tear will be on some unusual part of his/her face and also if this story doesn't have a semblance it also means they don't have an aura, so a woman can't do this thing. Right?
Y/N: Of course.
Jaune: A human can't do this thing, that means the murderer learns gymnastics and the only girl who knows gymnastics is her boyfriend's friend.
Y/N: Yep.
Ren: What the question is. Is how she kills him?
Ruby: Well, It can be she use her gymnastics moves and killed him by using a roller coaster speed.
Weiss: Dolt, you know this is impossi-
Y/N: Actually, Ruby is right, Weiss.
Then I finish the entire crime scene by telling them all the possibilities.

_________________________________________
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
_________________________________________