Meeting Ruby Rose

A/N: So, I decided to make a bio.

Name: Y/N (your name)
Age: 15
Title: None
Appearance:

(Just imagine your right eye is golden and your left eye is blue

(Just imagine your right eye is golden and your left eye is blue.)

(That's what you're wearing)

Likes: Mystery novels, Fighting.
Dislikes: Perverts, foreknowledge.
Craving
Craving is a desire or wishes that you never get in your life. Your craving is "To embrace everything to destroy to find unknown" a desire born out to love everyone so you can kill them with your own hands, so you can experience the unknown.

Status:
Hp: 12,000
Strength: 2,400
Endurance: 2,000
Speed: 1,600
Mana: 1,200
Luck: 400
(Your stats increased because you killed so many white fangs members.)

Skills:
Charisma Level:1
Charisma is a composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

Mystery solving Level: 1
You can solve any type of mystery. You have a great interest in mystery-solving novels because of your hobby you gain this skill.

Abilities (you guys know about your powers.)
_________________________________________
Y/N *POV*

Hello, my name is Y/N, age 15 and I got isekai multiverse. My first world is RWBY. I don't know what type of universe is but with the help of the system I know major important things like aura a form of innate energy that bestows its user with certain abilities and powers. Semblances are expressions of this power and are akin to a personal superpower unique to each character. Faunus is a species of Human-animal hybrids. Grimm's are described as "creatures of destruction" and lack a soul. Huntsmen and Huntresses fight the Grimm and protect the peace of Remnant and its people. So that much I know and I am in a shop called From Dust Till Dawn and I am reading Dust magazine. Also in this shop, there are only two people first me and second, this headphone girl who wearing a hooded red cloak.