ROSHAN IN POLICE STATION

PART 9

Roshni: Ap ko sab phele se pata tha?
Aman looked down while she jerked his hand and moved backward, her legs were trembling and she was about to fell when Aman came forward to support her but she stopped him by her hand.
Roshni: I asked u something?
Aman looked down and tears were falling from his eyes.
Roshni: I got my answer. U broke my trust,u broke it
She closed her eyes while tears were flowing constantly from her eyes.
Aman: I..... Ca.... An... Ex... Pla.. In..
Roshni: What is left yo explain? Ap ko 2 mahino de sab pata tha and u didn't fount it imp to share with me?
Aman: Mein mein batata sahi waqt 😭.
Roshni: Kab? Konsa sahi waqt? Ap ko ye zimadari nahi leni thi to boldete mejn khud chali jati.
She plit it all and Aman looked at her shockingly.
Aman: Wo zimadari nahi hai.
Thid time his words were not shivering but Roshni overlooked his concerned bcs of his betrayal.
Roshni: I don't want to see your face.
Aman came forward and hold her hand

while she started breathing heavily.
Roshni: Khanba... Mr Khan... I said out.
Aman: Mein aap ka Khanbaba hi hkon aap plz stree mat len angel.
Roshni: Ap ne bus mera hi nahi angel ka bhi trust tora hai.
Aman closed his eyes because this time she was saying the correct thing and he deserves this.
Aman: Ap ki tabiyat kharab hoajyegi plz thora pani peelen.
Roshni: If u want me and angel alive then get out!
Aman: Rosh mein.
Roshni: STFU! AND GO TO HELL!
Aman went towards the door and she slammed the door on his face.

It was 4 days and Roshni had not shown her face. Aman was sitting outside her door and he cant listen neither her voice nor her face. Servant used to serve her food while Aman used to stay outside.
Aman: Rosh! Plz darwaza kholen.
But there was no voice. Aman sar on the floor and went to the memory lane.
           "2 MONTHS AGO"

Aman saw the reports and DNA was matched with hi DNA, He became shocked and ran to his room and saw the water studded bracelet of Roshni.
Aman: Ye to usi ka piece hai jo mere pass hai.
He saw the water studded in his hand it was the same as Roshni have. He satvon the floor and cride his heart out.
Aman: Angel wo meri beti hai 😭😭jise mein itne din se dhundh raha tha ye wohi hai jinse mein bepanah mohabbat kerta hoon..
He was crying and talking to himself.
Aman: Zindagi kitni ajeeb hai aap ko jise milna hota hai taqdeer use khud hi miladeti hai agar wo aap ki taqdeer mein likhi hoon😭.
He was super happy and crying out of tears.
Aman: Mein Rosh ko sab batadoon ga phir mein Rosh or humari Angel.
He stood up but his innerself spoke.
Aman(innerself): Tu ne zinakari(unlawful sexual intercouse) ki hai koi acha kam nahi wo tumhe chorde gi.
Aman: Nahi! Usmein uski marzi shamil thi meine koi zabardasti nahi ki.

Aman(innerself): Zinakari(unlawful sexual intercouse) to hui hai wo nikah mein nahi thi tumhare.
Aman: Mafi mangloon ga wo boht bare dil ki hao maaf kerdegi.
Aman(innerelf): Islam mein najaiz hai or wo tumpe thooke gi bhi nahi khodoge use bhi or apni beti ko bhi.
Aman closed his eyes and cried when he heard her shouting. Aman went towards the store room and saw Aswad forcing himself on her. Aman beat Aswad black snd blue and hugged Roshni.
Roshni: Tum jese mard pe mein thooko bhi nahi.
Aswad: Mein tumhare bache ka baap hoon.
Roshni: Chshe kli bhi ho galat galat hota hai.
Aman became more afraid of loosing her and police caught Aswad.
Aman: DNA match nahi hua.
Roshni: I am. Sorry khanbaba mein aap ko batane wali thi lekin.
Aman hugged her.
        Flashback ends.....

Aman: Mein dargaya tha mera gunnah boht bara tha mein aap ko khona nahi

chshta tha.
He slept crying on the door. While he heard door opening next morning he stood up and looked at her after 4 days.
Aman(POV) : Her eyes her eyes were screaming. She was looking so weak. I broke her I broke her completely. But cant she forgive me? Am i not important to her anymore. What is she thinking? What she will do now? Her stubbornness.
Roshni(POV): I Trusted him but he broke it, he could have told me. He is looking devastated but ai don't care. I love him but trust is the first pillar or love and now i will show him repentance.
She move forward while Aman followed her. She reached the policestation and locked herself in the locker on account of adultery.
Aman: Aap ne inkp band kyun kiya hai? Cant u see she is pregnant?
Police: She herself confesses her crime.
Aman: What? Konza jurm? Wo ek makhi nahi marsakti or jurm?
Police: Adiltery(idk iski saza hai ya nahi mere law mei. Hai🙄👍).
Aman: Then mujhe bhi band kere.
Police: Kyun?

Manday: Sir! Wo or ye samjhe na🙈.
Panday: I will explain Sir myself Manday ka bhai Panday wo dono ahm ahm hai.
Police: Kya ahm ahm?
Manday: Sir wohi ihm ihm.
Panday: Manday! Tum kafi smart hogaye ho shadhi ke baad
Manday: Experienced na😝😝.
They both smile shyly while Aman and police looked at each other.
Police: SHUTUP! Seedha seddha bolo.
Aman: I committed adultery!
Police: Arrest him.
Manday hold him from his one hand while panday from the other.
Aman: Unke hi cell mein band kerna.
Manday: okay Sir! Ek baat poochon?
Aman: Okay poocho.
Manday:Ahm Ahm to sba kerte hai. Lekin pheli baar dekha khud complain kerke khud hi confess kerliys.
Panday: Wese aap ko marna hai ya bhabhi ji mana kerden gi?
Aman looked at both of them while they opened the door and Roshni looked at them.
Roshni: Manday! Panday!
Manday: Myself Manday!
Panday: Myself Manday ka bhai Panday!

Roshni: Omgiesssssss thanku for imforming! Koi or cell nahi hai? Mujhe ksisi anjan ke sath nahi rehna.
It hurts him but he sign them. To say no.
Manday: Nahi sab full.
Roshni: Muh pe mithai milrahi hai?
Manday: jiiiiiii!
Roshni: Get out!
Panday: Wese bhabhi ji aap kehti hai to mardoon? Phant lagaoon?
Roshni eyed  them
Manday: Chal chal temperature zyada hai abhi yahan ka.
They left while Roshni layed on the floor when she felt pain.
Aman: Apne aap ko kyuntakleef derahi ho?
Roshni: Apse kam.
Aman: Apna nahi to humari beti ka khayal kerlo.
Roshni: Kyun? Mein kisi ki beti nahi thi?
Aman looked down while she folded her hands feeling cold.
Aman: Manday chadar dena!
Manday and Panday looked at him shyly.